Masterson Painters Pal
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DAS 1.5 Professional Heavy Duty Canvas
- Art Spectrum Low Cost Gesso
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- Sun Glo Sketch/Tracing Paper RollsThumbnail Soft Tone Sketch; the ideal paper for the architect, engineer, illustrator and student. It responds beautifully to pencil, ink, chalk or felt tip markers. Fortified to withstand considerable handling and yet transparent enough to read an original through a four sheet overlay. Also known as a bum wad, fodder and pattern paper... more »
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points... more »
- Princeton Gesso BrushesA large natural bristle brush with wood handle ideal for priming canvas or doing large washes. Hand crafted in the U.S.A... more »
- 1180 Bristle Synthetic MixThese beautiful artist brushes contain the best Chungking hog bristle processed with the Neributa technique and blended with white taklon. Neributa is the name of technique to produce top quality hog brush heads. It means kneaded hog bristles in Japanese. Only the finest Chungking hog bristles are used for its production which was developed more than 30 years ago by Japanese artisans who possess superb brush making skills. This range is blended with white taklon filament for added softness and durability... more »
- Flashe Matte Artists' ColorFlashe is an extra fine, vinyl-based professional grade of matte permanent colors. It offers optical characteristics similar to gouache, old tempera paints and primitive painting grounds - the result is matte, velvety and opaque. Extremely highly pigmented, Flashe may be diluted with water to create a range of possible techniques - from dense, highly opaque application to transparent watercolor effects. Flashe is so versatile, it may be used inside or outside. The supple film offers good adherence and resistance to weather aggression - ideal for fresco and wall painting, faux finish, theater decoration, etc. It is also compatible with paper, canvas and other supports or for preparing grounds. Flashe colors may be applied using brushes, paint guns or sponges.. 125ml... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins