- Fudenosuke Brush Pen Set$13.95Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques. Create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure. Great for calligraphy and art drawings. Barrels are made of recycled polypropylene plastic. Soft tip and hard tip– water-based, pigmented black ink. Odorless. Non-refillable.
- Elegant Writer Calligraphy Pens$4.95Economical and versatile pens for lettering and calligraphy. The colors are water-based, and embossed pen caps help you to easily identify the nib width.4 items
- Sakura Calligraphy Pens$9.95This calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor.4 items
- Itoya Doubleheader$5.20The Doubleheader Calligraphy Marker provides the performance for all lettering projects. Two chisel points give the option of thick or thin lines: a 3.0mm wide point for bold, distinctive lines and a 1.5mm narrow point for smaller, intricate designs. Perfect for lettering, arts and crafts, scrapbooks and wedding invitations. The acid-free ink is safe and fade-resistant.
- Yasutomo Calligraphy Pens$3.00These unique mini-chiseled markers have a generous ink flow and are perfect for scrolls, serifs, flourishes and alphabetic finery. The make a great finish to scrapbooks.2 items
- Yasutomo Combination Bamboo Pen & Brush$27.60This bamboo sketching pen has two useful ends- one end is used as a pen for ink drawing and painting, the other is a brush for Sumi or color sketching.
- Rotring Lettering Art Pens$64.60The Rotring Letting ArtPen is the ideal tool for the pursuit of the calligraphic art. Combines the balance and nib shape of the quill pen with the convenience of a modern fountain pen, for easy, aesthetic writing. Pen and 5 cartridges in a metal storage box. Uses international cartridges or optional convertor.2 items
- Pilot Parallel Pens$22.95These calligraphy pens introduce a 'Parallel Plate Structure'. The nib point consists of two parallel plates fed a continuous flow of ink from a cartridge in the pen barrel. Four nib sizes, 1.5, 2.4, 3.8 & 6mm and 12 different ink cartridges colours. A superb design and a delight to use.4 items
Each pen set contains a Parallel Pen, a convertor for flushing out the nib, a nib cleaner and two ink cartridges.
- Itoya Calligraphy Set of 6 Earthtones$30.95The Calligraphy Classics Series blends the two sided value of the original Calligraphy Marker with five earth-tone colors. One side features a 1.5mm and the other a 3.0mm chisel point for various applications. Perfect for lettering, invitations, scrapbook and craft projects. Archival safe with acid-free ink.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.