Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Leads
One of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted.
- .3mm 4H (12)$4.30
- .3mm 3H (12)$4.30
- .3mm 2H (12)$4.30
- .3mm HB (12)$4.30
- .3mm B (12)$4.30
- .5mm 6H (12)$4.30
- .5mm 5H (12)$4.30
- .5mm 4H (12)$4.30
- .5mm 3H (12)$4.30
- .5mm 2H (12)$4.30
- .5mm H (12)$4.30
- .5mm F (12)$4.30
- .5mm HB (12)$4.30
- .5mm HB (30)$7.95
- .5mm B (12)$4.30
- .5mm 2B (12)$4.30
- .5mm 3B (12)$4.30
- .5mm 4B (12)$4.30
- .7mm 4H (12)$4.30
- .7mm 3H (12)$4.30
- .7mm 2H (12)$4.30
- .7mm H (12)$4.30
- .7mm F (12)$4.30
- .7mm HB (12)$4.30
- .7mm B (12)$4.30
- .7mm 2B (12)$4.30
- .9mm 2H (12)$4.30
- .9mm H (12)$4.30
- .9mm HB (12)$4.30
- .9mm B (12)$4.30
- .9mm 2B (12)$4.30
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pentel Colored LeadsColored leads noted for their strength, resilience and density. Created with a special composition that results in a very strong and flexible lead. Fine, Medium & Thick. 12 per tube... more »
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points... more »
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is... more »
- Pentel Sharp Mechanical PencilsA sturdy plastic body drafting pencil perfect for template work and general purpose writing. The hi-polymer HB lead is equivalent to a #2 pencil, guaranteed to scan on tests and resist breaking. The self-feeding leads never need sharpening. Pencils are available with tip sizes that vary from .5mm to .9mm. and feature a soft eraser under each cap... more »
- Canson XL PadsThe Canson XL range was specifically developed to meet the needs of art students. As they use large quantities of paper, the XL range features tough pads, with as many as 120 sheets per pad, at a competitive price! XL® also provides them with an opportunity to try out different textures and basis weights according to their personal tastes and the technique involved. There are XL pads for sketching, drawing, layout and mixed techniques... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins