Kimberly Drawing Pencils
Hexagonal Shape, Premium Graphite, Extra Smooth, Artist Quality Drawing Pencil. The Kimberly 9XXB is a premium jumbo hexagonal shaped drawing pencil. It is much softer and blacker than other graphite pencils because of a special addition to the formula.
- General Pencil Co.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Derwent Onyx PencilsThese super dark pencils feature smooth graphite that produces jet black tones and smudges easily for blending. Its non-crumbly texture sharpens and maintains a consistent point. Darker than a 9B drawing pencil, Onyx Pencils are available in medium and dark tones... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Bristol PadsBristol drawing papers with all the characteristics of a fine drawing surface in a heavier weight sheet. They come in a Regular surface ideal for a broad range of media, and a Smooth surface suited for pen or pencil. Fifteen 2-ply sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins