Derwent Graphic Pencils
Graphite pencils designed for designers and draftspeople. They are made of the highest quality Cumberland graphite and the purest clays to produce a smooth texture.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell 9000 PencilsSince 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting... more »
- Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink 30mlWinsor & Newton Drawing Inks have been used by illustrators since their introduction in the 1890's, where the main requirement is brilliance of colour. Today they are formulated from a series of soluble dyes in a superior shellac solution. These inks can be applied with brush, dip pen or airbrush and are widely used by designers, calligraphers, as well as illustrators... more »
- Rembrandt Soft Pastels$6.95The history of Royal Talens goes back to 1899. Rembrandt Soft Pastels have since become one of the most popular artist pastels in the world... more »
- DAS Spiral Sketchbooks60 sheets of acid-free 110gsm cartridge paper... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.5mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube (1.3mm: 6 leads)... more »
- Sakura Pigma Micron PensArtists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.. Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.. Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens... more »
- Mono Zero Refills
- Nitram Fusains CharcoalDesigned for students and demanding artists in search of deep, rich black tones, these Academie charcoal sticks are breakage-resistant, smooth, blend easily and provide a diverse range of tonal values. They are made using a proprietary old world manufacturing process that ensures consistency and reliability for artists of all proficiencies. Drawing instructors make Nitram a must for their students because it will not crumble or skip when used expressively unlike vine or willow charcoal sticks. Artists have also found that Nitram charcoal erases better and is easier to work than other charcoal brands. Grade B (soft) is soft, yet is still able to carry a point. Grade HB (medium) is ideal for homogenizing tones and retaining tonal detail. Grade H (hard) can be sharpened to an extra-fine point... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins