Faber-Castell (25 to 48 of 59)
- Faber-Castell Sleeve Eraser$2.95
- Faber-Castell Kneaded Eraser$2.40
- Faber-Castell Minifix Sharpener$0.90
- Goldfaber Aqua Colour Pencil Sets$29.30-$117.304 items
The Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils convince with their soft and intense colour laydown as well as outstanding colour brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of colour pencils can be used with these watercolour pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolour paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness.
- Goldfaber Colour Pencil Sets$29.30-$117.304 items
The Goldfaber colour pencils have a wonderfully soft and intense colour laydown and convince with their outstanding colour brilliance. High-quality materials and manufacturing with the most innovative production technology provide maximum break resistance, an excellent lightfastness and an optimal painting effect of the water-resistant and smudgeproof lead. Quick sketches, lively hatching or evenly shaded colour gradients – all drawing techniques can be achieved effortlessly.
- Faber-Castell GRIP Colour Markers Set of 20$13.70
- Faber-Castell GRIP Finepen 0.4mm Set of 20$32.85
- Faber-Castell Brush Tip Markers Set of 10$11.40
- Faber-Castell Connector Pen Sets$5.70-$26.903 items
- Faber-Castell Grip Watercolour Pencil Sets$15.80-$52.803 items
- Faber-Castell Classic Colour Pencils Set of 48$38.90
Permanent colour pencils in a standard size and hexagonal shape. They feature vivid colours and a special bonding process to make them break resistant. The classic coloured pencils are available in up to 48 different colours.
- Permanent colour pencils in hexagonal shape
- Smooth rich colours blend quickly and easily with outstanding results
- Permanent colour pencils in hexagonal shape
- Faber-Castell 9000 Pencil Set of 6$15.95Out of Stock
Castell 9000 Pencils are made using the finest quality graphite to ensure finest performance for artists. Contains H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B with sharpener and eraser.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Sets$34.405 items
Extremely fade-resistant pigmented drawing ink. Waterproof and acid-free.
- Faber-Castell Watercolour Albrecht Durer Pencil Sets$42.60-$435.005 items
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Sets$20.00-$43.507 items
Pigmented India Ink that is both acid-free with a neutral pH neutral and offers unsurpassed lightfastness. Perfect for sketches, journals, cartooning and fine ink drawing. Available in classic fine art colors as well as varied nib styles. Ink is smudge and waterproof when dry.
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencil Sets$38.00-$435.005 items
Polychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Graphite Set$120.65
- Faber-Castell Grip Permanent Coloured Pencil Sets$29.95-$89.853 items
- Faber-Castell Vario L Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm$23.50Out of Stock
Fixed lead sleeve for drafting with adjustable degree indicator. Cushioned lead for writing, with an extra long propelling eraser.
- Faber-Castell Executive Pencil$12.902 items
- Faber-Castell 1.4mm Leads$7.50
- Faber-Castell Sandpaper Block$5.50
Sandpaper is the simple way to keep a point on difficult-to-sharpen drawing pencils, charcoal, pastels, or crayons.
- Faber-Castell Chalk Pastels$3.5057 items
Polychromos pastels contain the highest quality pigments for unsurpassed resistance to fading. Blend with fingers, stump or paintbrush dipped in white spirit.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils$3.8060 items
PITT artists' pastel pencils, with their oil-free pastel leads, are used by artists not only as the perfect complement to pastel crayons for elaborating fine details, but also on their own. Many artists who enjoy pastel techniques and their versatility, but not the dirty hands and coloured dust that accompany them, have opted to use these special pencils.
PITT pastel pencils have a very compact lead which is economical to use. The lead contains a high level of pigment, making the pencils ideally suited both to drawing lines and shading, as well as blending and merging into delicate colour transitions. The colour selection in this range places a particular emphasis on the muted shades and earth tones that are especially important for pastel drawing.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.