Prismacolor-Sanford China Marker
A soft, crayon-like pencil-style marker designed to mark on both porous and non-porous surfaces such as glass or ceramics. Paper wrapped.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Archival Oil Odourless SolventA general purpose, low toxicity solvent which may be used as a safe replacement to gum and mineral turpentine for thinning paint and cleaning brushes.. It's slow evaporation rate 1/16th that of mineral turps and its low toxicity combine to produce a painting environment which 16 x 3 = 48 times less toxic than turpentine... more »
- Matisse Background Colour 250ml$33.40A highly pigmented "low tooth" gesso.. Build your art on a strong foundation. Matisse Background Colours are all-purpose pure acrylic that can be applied to almost any surface.. ... more »
- Coates Willow CharcoalFor over 30 years the Coate family in England has been producing a truly unique ultrafine quality art charcoal produced from willow grown at their planation. All charcoal is made of raw round burned rods in a natural diameter. All are very soft and velvet, producing deep black hues favoured by artists. Sticks are 5"(125mm) long sticks and vary in diameter because Coate's is a natural product... more »
- Art Spectrum Hand & Brush Cleaner
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble Crayons
- Primo Charcoal PencilsExperience this exclusive rich, black and white, euro blend formula -the smooth charcoal can be used in combination with other drawing pencils or alone for dramatic effects. It's less dusty than many other charcoals... more »
- Neptune Synthetic Squirrel BrushesPrinceton has done it again. Almost 20 years ago, Princeton gave artists a synthetic version of sable that was almost the equal of fine Kolinsky and is still the standard for performance for its rivals. "When we set out to create a synthetic version of squirrel we developed a brush that may actually outperform the natural version. Neptune is our thirstiest brush ever delivering oceans of color to the sheet. Experts in natural hair have been incredulous that this is actually synthetic. We are proud to offer Neptune in a beautiful range of shapes including mottlers and quills. The beautiful sea glass handles of our aquarelle brushes are the signature of the line."... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 37mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 150mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors 37mlGamblin 1980 Oil Colors are made with the same dedication and pure pigments that go into our Artist's Oils. In addition, Gamblin uses the same process of mixing, milling, filling, and hand labeling. In order to reduce the cost of oil colors, some manufacturers use gels and waxes to stiffen colors and replace traditional pigments with less expensive ones. Gamblin's approach is different. 1980 colors are formulated with pure pigments, the finest refined linseed oil and marble dust (calcium carbonate). More affordable colors have been made with these three ingredients since oil painting began. With 1980 colors, artists experience colors that are true, without homogenized texture or muddy color mixtures. Gamblin's approach of using both traditional raw materials and processes ensures... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
When we purchased Takapuna Art Supplies in April 2007 our intention was to make new friends and create an environment where professional and casual artists can purchase quality supplies and receive expert service and advice. Now, our most frequent comment from customers is, "what an artist's treasure-trove!" In February 2009 we added our tasart online store and we are now giving the same service, advice and selection to artists all over New Zealand. We stock over 17 thousand products and offer over 100 brand names and we continue to grow monthly with new product additions, tutorials and consumer information.
As fellow artists, we want every customer who walks into our shop or who shops on our online store, to be treated to a Smorgasbord of brand names from which they can choose. We are proud to say that we do not own the agency for any of the brands carried in our stores and, therefore, our customers can be confident that the product advice given by us is expert, sincerely informative and not tainted by conflicting profit guided prejudice. We purchase our supplies exclusively from reputable wholesalers and sell our stock at or below the manufacturer’s recommended resale price. Learn more about us...