Incredible Art Board
The Incredible Art Board provides a long lasting paper stretching surface for watercolor artists. It has a unique soft surface that can be taped repeatedly without tearing and is self-healing when stapled. The Incredible Art Board will not buckle, bend or warp and both sides of the board are equally usable. It’s made from a very light-weight material, so it is ideal for use in the field. The small board weighs 13 oz.; the larger size weighs 26 oz.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle PencilsGraphite Aquarelle Pencils are completely water-soluble. Graphite releases with water for a perfect wash effect. They are ideal for preliminary sketches of watercolor drawings and for complete watercolor techniques in graphite. The pencils feature thick 3.3mm break-resistant leads that are guaranteed easy to sharpen. They are available in 5 degrees of lead hardness... more »
- Eco Printing Plates“GREEN” environmentally friendly carving material for printmaking. Easy to carve surface is made from recycled, “latex-free”, non-toxic material. 3/8” thickness allows for both sides to be used. Plates are dense yet pliable, won’t crack or crumble and has an indefinite shelf life. The weight of material eliminates slipping and sliding... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins