Jacquard Neopaque 2.25oz
Lumiere colors are brilliant metallics while Neopaque are solid opaque colors. Both are super-smooth, light body acrylics that glide onto any surface when airbrushed or hand painted with a soft brush. They may also be screened, stamped, stenciled, marbled or printed. All of the intermixable colors are truly opaque and bright, even on dark backgrounds. Their high pigmentation provides excellent coverage with just one pass of a brush or airbrush. In 2.25 oz. bottles.
- 580 Yellow NZD $11.95
- 581 Gold Yellow NZD $11.95
- 583 Red NZD $11.95
- 454 Fire Red NZD $11.95
- 582 Magenta NZD $11.95
- 586 Violet NZD $11.95
- 451 Miami NZD $11.95
- 452 Gamma Blue NZD $11.95
- 455 Navy NZD $11.95
- 584 Blue NZD $11.95
- 592 Brown NZD $11.95
- 585 Turquoise NZD $11.95
- 450 Volt NZD $11.95
- 453 Military Green NZD $11.95
- 587 Green NZD $11.95
- 456 Tanned Leather NZD $11.95
- 457 Concrete Grey NZD $11.95
- 590 Ochre NZD $11.95
- 591 Russet NZD $11.95
- 588 Black NZD $11.95
- 589 White NZD $11.95
- 579 Flowable Extender NZD $11.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins