Daler-Rowney Pearlescent 29.5ml
Pigments are large in particle size so they will not go through fine line nozzles for airbrushes, nor will they be suitable for technical pens or fountain pens. The best means of applying pearlescent colours is by using a dipper pen, ruling pen or brush.
These acrylic based inks are water soluble when wet but dry to a water resistant film. All colours are good to extremely lightfast.
The shimmering pearl effect created by these colours is startling. All colours are intermixable. They are permanent and translucent, but work best if put down freely rather than applying successive layers of colours. There are many interesting and exciting ways of using FW Pearlescent Inks.
This breakthrough in colour technology offers almost limitless creative potential in areas not normally associated with inks and includes applications to wood and leather (to a limited degree, glass and ceramics) as well as to paper and board.
- Autumn Gold$13.50
- Bell Bronze$13.50
- Birdwing Copper$13.50
- Dutch Blue$13.50
- Galactic Blue$13.50
- Genesis Green$13.50
- Hot Cool Yellow$13.50
- Hot Mama Red$13.50
- Macaw Green$13.50
- Mazuma Gold$13.50
- Moon Violet$13.50
- Platinum Pink$13.50
- Silver Moss$13.50
- Silver Pearl$13.50
- Sky Blue$13.50
- Sun Orange$13.50
- Sundown Magenta$13.50
- Sun-Up Blue$13.50
- Volcano Red$13.50
- Waterfall Green$13.50
- White Pearl$13.50
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Staedtler Pigment LinersFineliner for writing, sketching and drawing.Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates.Pigmented indelible ink. Lightfast and waterproof.Erasable when used on tracing paper, no bleeding when highlighted.High-quality, sturdy metal clip.PP barrel guarantees long service life. 9 line widths available in black ink... more »
- Daler-Rowney FW Artist Ink 29.5ml
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins