Art Board: Illustration Board
- Strathmore Series 500 Illustration Board2 items
Series 500 features 100% cotton fiber, acid-free drawing paper mounted on both sides of illustration board. The surfaces are identical to the 500 Series drawing paper, mounted to pure white core. It creates a balanced tension that prevents warping.
- Crescent #200 Hot PressOut of Stock2 items
The smoother surface of hot press illustration boards is designed primarily for marker, pen and ink techniques that may require sharper detail. Non-porous smoothness allows pen to flow clean, sharp and uninterrupted across the board, and it also works well as an airbrush board.
- Crescent #100 Cold Press2 items
The textured surface of this cold pressed illustration board is preferred when working with a drawing medium that requires some tooth to the surface, such as charcoal, crayon or pastel. It also works well for brush applications of watercolor or gouache where smooth blending of washes is required. Constructed with a gray core and a surface that allows the medium to be applied without fast absorption.
- Bainbridge 2-ply Cold PressOut of Stock2 items
This cold press, 2-ply all purpose illustration board has a medium tooth surface, with a brilliant white front surface, newsboard middle, and tan backing. It will not warp or bow, making it ideal for both wet and dry media, including charcoal, crayon, pencil, and watercolor.
minimum order of 3 x on the 30 x 40 sheets
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.