Taklon S9801 One Stroke
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Art Spectrum Artist Oil 40mlArt Spectrum oil colours give the artist colours which are pure, brilliant and intense, and which remain that way. Only the very best pigments have been used and are stated on every tube... more »
- Old Holland 40mlOld Holland Classic Oil Colours has more than three centuries of traditional experience in the manufacture of artists' paint, and during that period it has proved that nothing beats the quality of traditional recipes... more »
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37ml
$14.95$11.96Winsor & Newton Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists... more »
- Taklon S9901 Liner
- DAS S1068F Synthetic Flat L/H
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 150mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- GamsolGamsol is an excellent solvent for thinning Gamblin mediums and for general painting. It evaporates 100% and leaves no residue in paint layers. Gamsol is less toxic than other brands of OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits), mineral spirits, or turpentine because the harmful aromatic solvent component has been removed. It's also useful for studio and brush cleanup.. Gamsol also enables printmakers to easily modify inks... more »
- Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors 37mlGamblin 1980 Oil Colors are made with the same dedication and pure pigments that go into our Artist's Oils. In addition, Gamblin uses the same process of mixing, milling, filling, and hand labeling. In order to reduce the cost of oil colors, some manufacturers use gels and waxes to stiffen colors and replace traditional pigments with less expensive ones. Gamblin's approach is different. 1980 colors are formulated with pure pigments, the finest refined linseed oil and marble dust (calcium carbonate). More affordable colors have been made with these three ingredients since oil painting began. With 1980 colors, artists experience colors that are true, without homogenized texture or muddy color mixtures. Gamblin's approach of using both traditional raw materials and processes ensures... more »
- Trekell Series 400 Hog BristleThe Trekell Hog Bristle Brush line has the bristle brush characteristics you've come to expect: flags at the tip, a natural curve, and interlocking bristles assisting you to spread paint smoothly. But the virtue setting Trekell's Hog Bristles apart is the feel. With long black and silver-lacquered handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules, these brushes are perfectly balanced. They move gracefully and evenly; an extension instead of an impediment. A Hog Bristle is an oil or acrylic necessity, one that's as valuable to your collection as it is affordable to own... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins