Brushes, Knives & Blenders: Hog Bristle
- Escoda 8146 Natural CerdaNatural chungking bristle with a imple thickness-flat square edge. Great for varnishing with Gamvar. Matt varnished4 items
- Trekell Series 400 Hog BristleThe Trekell Hog Bristle Brush line has the bristle brush characteristics you've come to expect: flags at the tip, a natural curve, and interlocking bristles assisting you to spread paint smoothly. But the virtue setting Trekell's Hog Bristles apart is the feel. With long black and silver-lacquered handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules, these brushes are perfectly balanced. They move gracefully and evenly; an extension instead of an impediment. A Hog Bristle is an oil or acrylic necessity, one that's as valuable to your collection as it is affordable to own.34 items
- 1180 Bristle Synthetic Mix26 items
- Princeton Gesso BrushesA large natural bristle brush with wood handle ideal for priming canvas or doing large washes. Hand crafted in the U.S.A.4 items
- Best Natural Bristle Oil & Acrylic BrushesPrinceton’s flagship line of interlocked bristle, Refine™ starts with premium quality Chungking bristle and adds the panache of hand-formed interlock construction. The natural taper and curve of the bristle is expertly arranged within the hair tuft to form crisp edges and resilient points. Interlocked brushes hold their form in heavy use while other non-interlocked bristle can look more deranged than arranged. The true bounty of Refine™ is in its shape and size offering. Unique shapes like short filberts , extreme egberts, and sharp angle shaders usually only appear in much more expensive European ranges.44 items
- DAS 1190-BMade in Japan3 items
- Eterna 799 Brush12 items
- Eterna S691 Brush6 items
- Eterna 582 Brush12 items
- Eterna 579 Brush12 items
- Eterna 577 Brush13 items
- Escoda 7744Out of Stock5 items
- Escoda 2360 Flat6 items
- Drawell S1020 Bristle Fan6 items
- DAS Stencil Brush S13687 items
- DAS 2003 Bristle28 items
- Squirrel S642 Brush12 items
- Squirrel 752 Brush8 items
- Robert Simmons Signet18 items
- Winsor & Newton Winton39 items
- Squirrel S646 Brush9 items
- DAS Bristle of 5 SET 5$5.00
- Real Value Set of 4 Long Handle Bristle$20.95Contains
- Princeton Snap! Set of 3 Long Handle Natural Bristle$20.40Contains:
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.