Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink 30ml
Winsor & Newton have used their expertise in the production of fine inks since the 1890s to create a wide range of colours which are brilliant and lightfast, allowing today's calligraphers to continue to create this important and flourishing art form.
- Winsor & Newton
Blue capped bottles are suitable for use with a dip pen, fountain pen, technical pen and airbrush. These colours are fully intermixable. Red capped are suitable for Dip pen and brush (including mixtures using these colours). These colours are opaque. Black and white are Matt.
Winsor & Newton continually strive to provide artists with the most permanent colours, actually becoming the first company to publish the composition and permanence of their colours in 1892. Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Inks have been formulated to provide the artist with an unrivalled level of permanence and quality. All the Calligraphy Ink colours have a permanence rating of AA or A.
The formulations of the Inks are non waterproof ensuring they are non clogging and have good flow characteristics when used in a Fountain or Dip pen.
- 283 Gold$21.00
- 030 Black$18.40
- 030 Black (Matt)$21.00
- 034 Blue Black$18.40
- 203 Crimson$18.40
- 222 Dark Blue$18.40
- 289 Green$18.40
- 317 Indian Red$18.40
- 341 Leaf Green$18.40
- 345 Lemon Yellow$18.40
- 350 Light Blue$18.40
- 601 Scarlet$18.40
- 609 Sepia$18.40
- 617 Silver$21.00
- 688 Violet$18.40
- 702 White (Matt)$21.00
- 730 Winsor Yellow$18.40
- 744 Yellow Ochre$18.40
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pilot Parallel PensThese calligraphy pens introduce a 'Parallel Plate Structure'. The nib point consists of two parallel plates fed a continuous flow of ink from a cartridge in the pen barrel. Four nib sizes, 1.5, 2.4, 3.8 & 6mm and 12 different ink cartridges colours. A superb design and a delight to use.. Each pen set contains a Parallel Pen, a convertor for flushing out the nib, a nib cleaner and two ink cartridges... more »
- Pilot Parallel Pen Cartridge RefillsMixable color ink refills designed for use with Pilot Parallel Pens. Single colors are sold in packs of 6. The 12-Color set includes black, black/blue, sepia, violet, blue, turquoise, green, light green, yellow, orange, red and pink... more »
- Arches Velin BFK RivesA smooth surface and light sizing makes this paper a favorite with artists and print makersworking in practically every technique. Mold-made, 100% cotton, acid-free and buffered, the sheets have four deckled edges and a registered watermark. Excellent for all hand-printing processes, lithography, intaglio etching, wood engraving, silkscreen, linocut and collotype. They may also be used for embossing and drawing, though they are not recommended for offset printing... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins