Sakura Calligraphy Pens
This calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760 300gm Trad White HP$17.45932735A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
- Yasutomo Hake Sheep Hair Brushes BH3 HakeYasutomo Hake brushes are unique, flat wide brushes ideal for applying media over large areas, or wash, sizing, glue and more. The flat handle and soft sheep hair give you excellent brush control. They are indispensable tools when working with delicate and absorbent Oriental papers and on art and craft projects... more »
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint MarkersA permanent, oil-based opaque paint marker that marks on most surfaces, including glass, metal, rubber, plastic, paper, wood and more. Great for art and crafts. The paint is xylene-free, quick drying and water-, fade-, and abrasion-resistant. Available in four point sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium and bold... more »
- Sakura Pigma Micron PensArtists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.. Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.. Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens... more »
- Sakura Pigma Professional BrushesPigma Professional Brush pens offer the ultimate in versatility, producing a range of marks ranging from super fine hairlines to big, broad strokes. The flexible and durable brush nibs respond to instant changes in pressure or direction with a silky smooth, accurate and consistent ink flow. The deep black, archival quality Pigma ink is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant. There is consistent ink delivery to the brush sides and tip, with no smears, feathers or bleed-through on most papers. The fine brush nib is made of a tough porous polyethylene material, the medium brush from a tough nylon material and the bold brush from a tough plastic polyacetal material... more »
- Trekell Pinstriping Script/Rigger 8050 BrushesThe Trekell synthetic squirrel line offers an equivalent to natural squirrel hair. Designed with control in mind, these brushes bring together precision and unhampered flow without the fear of flare outs. With 4" black handles, feel right when performing detailed work. But, more importantly, you can count on them to work correctly.. The script brush's long hairs are formed into a narrow point. Tasks requiring delicate details, such as highlighting, outlining, and lettering, are where the script brush has made its name, though its paint-carrying capacity also allows for long, unbroken strokes. ... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins