Graphic & Technical: Papers & Boards
- Canson Marker Pro Lay-Out PadsThis very smooth, white, 18 lb (70 gsm) layout paper is perfect for quick sketches with pencil, pen, or layout markers. It won't bleed, fade, or wrinkle.Markers can't bleed through which makes Canson the professional's choice for rough layouts and rendering.1 item
- Zeta Paper Pads100 sheets in a portrait, tape-bound pad.2 items
- Tracing Paper 90gsm (single sheet)4 items
- DAS Tracing Pads40 Sheets of 90gsm, acid-free tracing paper. Suitable for pen, pencil, brush & marker.2 items
- Fabriano Tracing Pad 90gsm2 items
- Tracing Paper 110gsm (single sheet)1 item
- Modeling Pulp Board$11.95This cream-colored, neutral pH board is ideal for architectural models. It cuts like soft butter at any angle allowing for precise detail work with ease. The edges can be sanded to hide markings and mistakes, and the surface can be sanded for texture. The surface accepts a variety of media for realistic effects. The board can be easily bent using boiling water. It works well with adhesives for adding coverings or to laminate it to additional boards. Size: 30" x 40"
minimum order on this product is 3 sheets
- Dura Lar Wet Media Sheets$11.95Dura-Lar is more economical yet more dimensionally stable than wet media acetate. It is generally more flexible and less brittle than acetate but otherwise has very similar characteristics. It is for use with inks, watercolors, acrylics, etc. The surface is reusable and can be washed gently with mild soap. Available by the sheet, by the roll or in 12-sheet pads.
- Tracing Rolls1 item
- A5 Premium Board White 220g 20pk$3.50
- A5 Premium Board Black 220g 20pk$3.50
- Grafix Clear-Lay Sheet .005$5.95Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 x 40 inches
- Acetate Pad2 items
A general purpose film ideally suited for overlays, color separations and layouts. Very good dimensional stability, flatness and clarity. .003 25 sheets
Grafix Acetate is now certified as 100% biodegradable. Manufactured from wood pulp, cellulose diacetate can be recycled, composted or incinerated.
- Grafix Clear-Lay PadsClear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 sheets.3 items
- Grafix Clear-Lay RollsClear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy.2 items
- Sketch/Tracing Paper RollsLightweight (7lb) tracing paper with superior quality and high transparency.6 items
Made in The U.S.A.
- Drafting Film 75micGrafix Drafting Film is polyester-based with a matte translucent drawing surface on one or two sides. The film is anti-static and accepts ink or lead, erases cleanly and provides excellent dimensional stability. It is widely used in engineering, drafting and architectural applications.1 item
- Denril Vellum Pad$49.00Out of StockA Multi-media vellum that has a translucent, matte finish and is waterproof. Ideal for pen & ink, pencil, permanent markers, oils, acrylics, pastels, airbrush, silkscreen computer plotters, etc. 3.00mm. 25 sheets.
- Malmero Paper4 items
- Gormack Graph Paper3 items
- Black Presentation Board2 items
- Butter Paper3 items
- A3 Card White 220gsm$0.75
- A3 Card Black 220gsm$0.95
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.