Staedtler Noris Clutch Pencil
Leadholder for drawing, sketching and writing.Holds 2 mm leads. Comes with HB lead.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped... more »
- Pentel Colored LeadsColored leads noted for their strength, resilience and density. Created with a special composition that results in a very strong and flexible lead. Fine, Medium & Thick. 12 per tube... more »
- Pentel Super Hi-Polymer LeadsOne of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Sketch PadsThis is a general purpose, 60lb. (89gsm) sketch paper for classroom, experimentation or perfecting technique with pen, pencil and a variety of other media. Each spiral-bound pad is acid-free. 100 sheets... more »
- Escoda 1526 Ultimo Travel BrushAn almost perfect imitation of squirrel has been achieved with this artificial hair. Thanks to the special fiber in this ÚLTIMO series, extraordinary softness and a capacity to retain liquids is achieved which is virtually the same as that found in the natural squirrel hair. The Último series could become a synthetic hair benchmark to gradually replace natural hair in the future... more »
- Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle PencilsGraphite Aquarelle Pencils are completely water-soluble. Graphite releases with water for a perfect wash effect. They are ideal for preliminary sketches of watercolor drawings and for complete watercolor techniques in graphite. The pencils feature thick 3.3mm break-resistant leads that are guaranteed easy to sharpen. They are available in 5 degrees of lead hardness... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins