Sakura Gelly Rolls
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37ml
$14.95$11.96Winsor & Newton Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists... more »
- Staedtler Pigment LinersFineliner for writing, sketching and drawing.Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates.Pigmented indelible ink. Lightfast and waterproof.Erasable when used on tracing paper, no bleeding when highlighted.High-quality, sturdy metal clip.PP barrel guarantees long service life. 9 line widths available in black ink... more »
- FAS Linseed Oil
- Staedtler Mars Micro Mechanical PencilsMechanical pencil for drawing and writing with ISO colour coding and non-slip rubber grip zone.Metal clip, push-button and tip.Pocket-safe thanks to retractable metal lead sleeve.Cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates. Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance.Easy to refill with "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads in four line widths: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm... more »
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.9mm Leads
- Refine Natural Bristle Oil & Acrylic BrushesPrinceton’s flagship line of interlocked bristle, Refine™ starts with premium quality Chungking bristle and adds the panache of hand-formed interlock construction. The natural taper and curve of the bristle is expertly arranged within the hair tuft to form crisp edges and resilient points. Interlocked brushes hold their form in heavy use while other non-interlocked bristle can look more deranged than arranged. The true bounty of Refine™ is in its shape and size offering. Unique shapes like short filberts , extreme egberts, and sharp angle shaders usually only appear in much more expensive European ranges... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Mixed Media PadsThis pad features paper that combine true wet media performance and a dry media finish that is suitable for a range of mixed media applications. Each pad includes 15 heavy-weight 140 lb. sheets intended for finished paintings, drawings or studies. The paper is acid-free and specially sized for wet media performance with a vellum finish that is excellent for drawing. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage The pads have easy-to-use flip over covers that keep pages in the pad, yet allow them to tear out cleanly... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Drawing Pads MediumVersatile sheets of cream colored drawing paper for sketching and most finished work. The Medium surface readily accepts pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon and markers. 24 sheets of 80 lb., acid-free sheets per spiral-bound pad... more »
- GamsolGamsol is an excellent solvent for thinning Gamblin mediums and for general painting. It evaporates 100% and leaves no residue in paint layers. Gamsol is less toxic than other brands of OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits), mineral spirits, or turpentine because the harmful aromatic solvent component has been removed. It's also useful for studio and brush cleanup.. Gamsol also enables printmakers to easily modify inks... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
When we purchased Takapuna Art Supplies in April 2007 our intention was to make new friends and create an environment where professional and casual artists can purchase quality supplies and receive expert service and advice. Now, our most frequent comment from customers is, "what an artist's treasure-trove!" In February 2009 we added our tasart online store and we are now giving the same service, advice and selection to artists all over New Zealand. We stock over 17 thousand products and offer over 100 brand names and we continue to grow monthly with new product additions, tutorials and consumer information.
As fellow artists, we want every customer who walks into our shop or who shops on our online store, to be treated to a Smorgasbord of brand names from which they can choose. We are proud to say that we do not own the agency for any of the brands carried in our stores and, therefore, our customers can be confident that the product advice given by us is expert, sincerely informative and not tainted by conflicting profit guided prejudice. We purchase our supplies exclusively from reputable wholesalers and sell our stock at or below the manufacturer’s recommended resale price. Learn more about us...