Sakura Pigma Micron Pens
Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.
Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens.
- .20mm Orange$5.95
- .20mm Brown$5.95
- .20mm Red$5.95
- .20mm Rose$5.95
- .20mm Purple$5.95
- .20mm Green$5.95
- .20mm Blue$5.95
- .20mm Black$5.95
- .25mm Orange$5.95
- .25mm Sepia$5.95
- .25mm Brown$5.95
- .25mm Red$5.95
- .25mm Rose$5.95
- .25mm Purple$5.95
- .25mm Green$5.95
- .25mm Blue$5.95
- .30mm Red$5.95
- .30mm Green$5.95
- .30mm Blue$5.95
- .30mm Black$5.95
- .35mm Red$5.95
- .35mm Green$5.95
- .35mm Blue$5.95
- .35mm Black$5.95
- .45mm Yellow$5.95
- .45mm Orange$5.95
- .45mm Sepia$5.95
- .45mm Brown$5.95
- .45mm Royal Blue$5.95
- .45mm Red$5.95
- .45mm Rose$5.95
- .45mm Burgundy$5.95
- .45mm Hunter Green$5.95
- .45mm Purple$5.95
- .45mm Blue Black$5.95
- .45mm Green$5.95
- .45mm Fresh Green$5.95
- .45mm Blue$5.95
- .45mm Black$5.95
- .50mm Red$5.95
- .50mm Green$5.95
- .50mm Blue$5.95
- .50mm Black$5.95
- .25mm Black$5.95
- .70mm Black$5.95
- .60 Black$5.95
- .60 Black$5.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Derwent Drawing PencilsThis is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite colour range and the creative potential of this unique and rewarding pencil. Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured strip which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish. It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, natural portraiture and dreamy, evocative landscapes. Drawing is available in 24 subtle shades, including a wide selection of traditional sepia tones together with soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams... more »
- Faber-Castell 9000 PencilsSince 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting... more »
- Staedtler Pigment LinersFineliner for writing, sketching and drawing.Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates.Pigmented indelible ink. Lightfast and waterproof.Erasable when used on tracing paper, no bleeding when highlighted.High-quality, sturdy metal clip.PP barrel guarantees long service life. 9 line widths available in black ink... more »
- Manuscript Sealing Wax
- Hunt Nibs
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencil SetsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- DAS Spiral Sketchbooks60 sheets of acid-free 110gsm cartridge paper... more »
- TortillonsMore abrasive than stumps, tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. Comprised of rolled paper, these single-ended, spiral-wound tools are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. Each package contains six tortillons... more »
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped... more »
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is... more »
- Chalk Ink MarkersChalk Ink Markers contain a pigment-based, paint-like formula that provides vibrant color and opaque coverage. They are an innovative chalk alternative that works like a paint pen, with the same look and feel of chalk but without the powdery mess. Once dry, Chalk Ink does not smear or come off until removed with water. Chalk Ink blends beautifully, allowing color and texture other markers do not achieve. The markers feature broad 6mm tips that can also make a thin line. Superb for painting on wood, ceramics, pottery, glass and plastic. Chalk Ink is ideal for use by professional artists, home decorators, scrapbookers, businesses and children for artwork, window décor, menu boards, chalkboards, general signage or labeling. Acid- and odor-free, water-based Chalk Ink is a safe and non-toxic p... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins