- Speedball Lino Cutter Handle NZD $15.50
Teflon Baren 4"
Great for use on premium handmade papers this American-made baren from Speedball features a hardwood handle for a comfortable grip and a durable heavy-duty ABS plastic surface covered with nitrex nylon. Designed to provide for a shock-absorbent, smooth slide, this baren makes it easy to create even pressure for better ink images.... more »
91.4cm x 1 MetreMull cloth is an open weaved lint-free starched linen cloth used for wiping the ink off intaglio printing plates. Finish by either polishing the plate with acid free tissue, yellow pages or the palm of your hand. Mull cloth can be washed and re used.... more »
Bamboo Baren 4.5"
This Baren is a smooth, light rubbing pad made of bamboo bark that is used in traditional Japanese woodcut printing, or Ukiyo-e. The strong grain of the surface allows the artist to convey pressure firmly to the paper. It measures 4 ½" in diameter.... more »
This 4" baren is perfect for block printing, scrapbooking, card crafting and other crafts requiring burnishing or even pressure distribution over a small surface. It’s ideal for hand and proof printing as it evenly transfers an image onto paper. The durable, impact-proof construction features a smooth ABS plastic surface and a comfortable hardwood handle. Made in the USA.... more »
X-Acto Carving Tool Set of 6
Out of Stock
6 forged steel carving tools with hand-honed hardwood handles. For 3-dimensional carving and deep relief carving in wood or linoleum. Contents include a straight chisel, bent chisel, skew bevel chisel and bent gouge, "U" tool and veining tool.... more »
X-Acto Basic Woodcarving Set
Out of Stock
Heavy-duty plastic handle knife with assortment of blades and carving gouges. This set contains a #5 knife with six gouges and on each blade, #15, 18, 19, 22, 24 and 26.... more »
X-Acto Deluxe Woodcarving Set
Out of Stock
For three-dimensional carving, deep relief carving, whittling, shaping and leveling. For the discriminating woodcarver, this wood cased set includes high quality tools.... more »
- RGM Lino Carving Tools NZD $5.20 9 items
- Lino Cutter Sets NZD $15.30 - $22.80 2 items
- Woodcarving Set Pm 230 NZD $38.40
- Woodcarving Set Pm 226 NZD $19.99
- Woodcarving Set of 5 in Plastic Case NZD $10.08
- Speedball Lino Cutter No.2 NZD $5.00
- Speedball Lino Cutter No.1 NZD $5.00
- RGM Etching Tool 602 NZD $29.95
- RGM Etching Tool 601 NZD $29.95
- RGM Etching Tool 600 NZD $29.95
- Etching Needle NZD $5.00
- Dry Point Tool NZD $39.95
- Engraving Knives 12Piece NZD $13.00 Out of Stock
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.