Foam Board 5mm
Foamboard is the perfect backing for larger framed works and a great mounting board for artwork or posters. It is also a great board for tabletop displays and signs. 5mm Foamboard is made of resilient extruded polystyrene foam core, laminated on both sides with a white coated-paper stock. It cuts easily with a mat or utility knife, and can be scored and folded.
minimum order on this product is 3 sheets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hard Rubber Blenders
- Gioconda Pastel PencilGioconda Soft Pastel Pencils offer the smooth finish of conventional pastels without the mess. They are highly pigmented, with a buttery smooth feel, and have excellent blending and toning characteristics on dark or light surfaces. All colors are lightfast and fade resistant. ... more »
- Artists' TapeThese pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
- Lino Rollers
- PanPastel Sofft ApplicatorsCreated for PanPastel applications and techniques, these applicators are reusable. Load the sponges with color and gently apply to the surface, varying pressure to change the effect. Use the edges for lines and details. Easy to clean for reuse... more »
- Thai Mulberry25" x 37" 45gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH 6.5 - 7.5... more »
- Gamblin Relief InksGamblin Relief Inks are formulated for all relief techniques, including woodblock, linocut, monotype, and Solarplate. They contain the right amount of stiffness and tack to hold fine detail yet spread evenly on the block or plate. The palette of ten colors is designed to give artists intense pure pigmented colors straight from the jar, along with a wide range of color mixing capabilities.. Monotype printmaking, the most painterly of printmaking techniques, is very popular. While most painters and printmakers working in this process learn how to make any kind of ink work, the unique viscosity and tack of Gamblin Relief Inks makes them ideal for monotype printing processes... more »
- Fredrix Pro Series Archival Canvas PanelFredrix Archival 12 ounce Dixie Cotton Canvas Board is a professional grade, archival painting surface with medium texture canvas mounted on an acid free, rigid, non-warping hardboard. Good for acrylic, oils and mixed media... more »
- UART Pastel PaperUART Premium Sanded Paper is designed to provide pastel, colored pencil and charcoal artists with a consistent and reliable surface, UART Premium Sanded Pastel Paper accepts a wide variety of wet media for underpainting without compromising or damaging the tooth. You can add layer upon layer, correct and create without impairing the surface of your painting or drawing. And thanks to its unique sanded surface, you don't need to use fixatives... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins