Escoda Reserva 1212 Round 14
Considered the elite hair for watercolor, Escoda selects only the best Kolinsky male sable hair for this brush. This hair comes from the Tajmyr region in very northern Siberia. Points perfectly and has an extraordinary capacity to retain liquids.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 14mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760 300gm Trad White HP$17.45932735A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
- RGM Classic Painting KnifeThese high-quality painting knives are offered at an exceptionally low price. They are manufactured of quality, seamless carbon steel and feature solid brass ferrules and hardwood handles with peg holes. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand to assure consistent flexibility and quality... more »
- Escoda Perla 1430Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Mixed Media PadsThis pad features paper that combine true wet media performance and a dry media finish that is suitable for a range of mixed media applications. Each pad includes 15 heavy-weight 140 lb. sheets intended for finished paintings, drawings or studies. The paper is acid-free and specially sized for wet media performance with a vellum finish that is excellent for drawing. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage The pads have easy-to-use flip over covers that keep pages in the pad, yet allow them to tear out cleanly... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Drawing Pads MediumVersatile sheets of cream colored drawing paper for sketching and most finished work. The Medium surface readily accepts pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon and markers. 24 sheets of 80 lb., acid-free sheets per spiral-bound pad... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins