Risslon Brush S4660 Mop
Risslon is a special blend of blue squirrel hair and black taklon which can hold huge amounts of color. The reason why the black taklon has been mixed is to retain good spring and point, as only squirrel hair itself is too delicate in spite of good color carrying capacity. It comes with a gorgeous appearance with brownish-black hair and seamless metal ferrule fitted to a polished short handle. This range is ideal for water color,acrylic, gouache or silk paint.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Escoda 1214 Travel Watercolour Brushes
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour PencilsAlbercht Durer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High quality materials, combined with Faber-Castell's experience, have resulted in pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects... more »
- Escoda Perla 1430Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance... more »
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Sticks
- Escoda 1526 Ultimo Travel BrushAn almost perfect imitation of squirrel has been achieved with this artificial hair. Thanks to the special fiber in this ÚLTIMO series, extraordinary softness and a capacity to retain liquids is achieved which is virtually the same as that found in the natural squirrel hair. The Último series could become a synthetic hair benchmark to gradually replace natural hair in the future... more »
- Fluid Watercolour BlocksHigh Quality at an Affordable Price. Fluid Watercolor Paper is crafted in our European mill which produced its first paper stock in 1618. Our mill masters craft small batches at slow speeds allowing for finer control of quality. This slow approach produces a sheet of great strength that shares much of the working integrity of more expensive mould-made papers. EASY-BLOCK - 15 Sheets Glued on Two Edges. Paint directly on the top sheet in the block. The glue along the two long edges will hold the sheet flat as you paint. When your painting is dry, slide a dull knife or letter opener in the open side under the top sheet. Release the glue along one edge and pull your painting free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins