Taklon S9901 Liner
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Art Spectrum Artist Oil 40mlArt Spectrum oil colours give the artist colours which are pure, brilliant and intense, and which remain that way. Only the very best pigments have been used and are stated on every tube... more »
- Taklon S9801 One Stroke
- Manglon Brush S2630 Filbert
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Catalyst Silicone WedgesDesigned for use with heavy-bodied paints, these wedges are made of engineered silicone and are ergonomically designed to fit in the hand allowing a direct interaction with art work. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface... more »
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 37mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- Inktense PencilsThese lightfast, water-soluble ink stick pencils can be mixed with water to create colorful, fluid, ink-like effects. Once dry they will resemble Sumi ink brilliance, will not dissolve, and other media can be applied over the color to achieve the desired effect. This line also offers an insoluble outliner pencil to define border limits to drawings and to keep colors from bleeding together... more »
- Gamvar Varnish BrushThis is the only brush designed to work perfectly with Gamblin Gamvar Varnish. Get the depth of color, the saturation of color, and precisely the gloss level you want. Easily. Every time.. This brush has the correct thickness and stiffness — soft enough to contour to the texture of your work, yet stiff enough to evenly and thinly varnish your painting. Works with Gamvar Gloss, Satin, and Matte on oil and acrylic paintings... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins