Daler-Rowney Graduate Acrylic 120ml
New Graduate Acrylics offer a very affordable range of acrylic colours. The range features bright and strong colours that are easy to brush onto surfaces. They can be used on any paper surface, primed board or canvas, used indoors or outdoors and are so versatile they can also be used with a variety of acrylic mediums, also available from Daler-Rowney. There are 48 colours in the range, including metallic colours.
Graduate Acrylic colours are of good pigment strength and flow easily across paper and primed surfaces. Colours are water-based and contain no solvents. In accordance with EC labelling regulations, all colours are classified as non-dangerous for use. The advantage of acrylic colours to schools and hobbyists, of course, is that artwork can be dried and stored away shortly after an art class has been completed, and will not smudge if water is spilled on the surface of the painting. The colours are fast-drying, durable and flexible, so paintings will last a long time. Paper and canvas coated with Graduate Acrylic can be loosely rolled and stored without fear of cracking.
- Lemon Yellow$10.30
- Primary Yellow$10.30
- Cadmium Yellow Hue$10.30
- Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue$10.30
- Cadmium Orange Hue$10.30
- Vermilion Hue$10.30
- Cadmium Red Hue$10.30
- Cadmium Red Deep Hue$10.30
- Primary Red$10.30
- Permanent Rose$10.30
- Phthalo Blue$10.30
- Cobalt Blue Hue$10.30
- Coeruleum Hue$10.30
- Primary Blue$10.30
- Phthalo Turquoise$10.30
- Phthalo Green$10.30
- Leaf Green$10.30
- Sap Green$10.30
- Hooker's Green$10.30
- Buff Titanium$10.30
- Portrait Pink$10.30
- Naples Yellow$10.30
- Yellow Ochre$10.30
- Burnt Sienna$10.30
- Venetian Red$10.30
- Burnt Umber$10.30
- Raw Umber$10.30
- Neutral Grey$10.30
- Payne's Grey$10.30
- Mixing White$10.30
- Silver Imit$10.30
- Gold Imit$10.30
- Pearl Black$10.30
- Pearl White$10.30
- Metallic Yellow$10.30
- Metallic Red$10.30
- Metallic Pink$10.30
- Metallic Blue$10.30
- Metallic Green$10.30
- Metallic Brown$10.30
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- Bombay India InksDr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Inks offer powerful color in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens.. Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolor techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes. All colors are brilliant and transparent, except Black and White, which are opaque and have excellent covering power... more »
- Catalyst Silicone WedgesDesigned for use with heavy-bodied paints, these wedges are made of engineered silicone and are ergonomically designed to fit in the hand allowing a direct interaction with art work. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface... more »
- Daler-Rowney FW Empty Paint MarkersFW Mixed Media Paint Markers allow inks and other liquid media to be applied with precision across a variety of nibs and sizes. Ideal for use with FW Acrylic Inks, the markers are also suitable for use with other ranges including those which like FW contain genuine artists' pigments such as watercolours diluted with water. For best results, shake well, pump gently, experiment, and store markers horizontally. Not recommended for use with Pearlescent Inks... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins