Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens
These Pitt Artist Pens contain the same high-quality pigmented India Ink as the original Pitt Artist Pens, but with Big Brush nibs for full coverage or narrow, detailed strokes. Each Big Brush pen contains four times the amount of ink found in regular Pitt Artist Pens. They are excellent for large artwork or for sketching, journaling, cartooning, and drawing. The acid-free, archival ink is smudgeproof, waterproof, and won't bleed through paper.
- 103 Ivory$8.95
- 102 Cream$8.95
- 104 Light Yellow Glaze$8.95
- 107 Cadmium Yellow$8.95
- 118 Scarlet Red$8.95
- 127 Pink Carmine$8.95Out of Stock
- 129 Pink Madder Lake$8.95
- 133 Magenta$8.95
- 160 Manganese Violet$8.95
- 146 Sky Blue$8.95Out of Stock
- 143 Cobalt Blue$8.95
- 110 Phthalo Blue$8.95
- 154 Light Cobalt Turquoise$8.95
- 153 Cobalt Turquoise$8.95
- 156 Cobalt Green$8.95
- 264 Dark Phthalo Green$8.95
- 112 Leaf Green$8.95
- 171 Light Green$8.95
- 170 May Green$8.95
- 167 Permanent Green Olive$8.95
- 174 Chromium Green Opaque$8.95
- 268 Green Gold$8.95Out of Stock
- 169 Caput Mortuun$8.95
- 175 Dark Sepia$8.95
- 177 Walnut Brown$8.95
- 188 Sanguine$8.95
- 189 Cinnamon$8.95
- 131 Coral$8.95Out of Stock
- 273 Warm Grey IV$8.95
- 272 Warm Grey III$8.95
- 232 Cold Grey III$8.95
- 199 Black$8.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel PencilsThese German-made pencils are world famous for their quality, lightfast pigments. Their opaque, water-soluble colors blend beautifully and erase easily. The large-diameter lead can make broad strokes or be sharpened to a fine point for details and lettering.Draw with CarbOthello pencils as you would draw with a pastel stick. CarbOthello pencils can also be used like watercolor pencils — they respond instantly to a wet brush or pre-dampened paper. Pencils have semi-soft leads in a woodcased pencil form and are pre-sharpened... more »
- Liquitex Professional Acrylic InkRe-think ink! These professional grade acrylic inks are extremely fluid so there is no need to dilute for use. They are fast drying, water resistant, non-clogging and permanent. Superfine pigments are suspended in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion to provide rich color. All inks are intermixable with the other Liquitex acrylics and mediums. Available in opaque and transparent colors in dropper bottles... more »
- Pearl Ex Mica Pigments 3gramThese non-toxic, powdered pigments are ideal for interior, exterior and archival applications. They mix into any viscous medium or may be spread dry on any porous surface to produce deep-luster metallic effects. Pearl-Ex pigments are extremely colorfast and stable. Their temperature resistance allows them to be fired in a kiln up to 600 degrees. 3 grams... more »
- Caran d'Ache Supracolor Soft AquarelleSupracolor Soft Aquarelle pencils offer a huge range of water-soluble colour leads in 120 finely nuanced shades. Designed for every creative profession, the Supracolor Soft range offers a wide variety of applications thanks to intensely luminous colours and excellent covering power. While designed for large, broad works, the soft, large-diameter 3.8 mm leads are nevertheless extremely robust and display exemplary lightfastness, while their colour opacity and pigment quality ensures long-lasting use. Pencil drawings can thus be faded out, blended with fingertips, textured by rubbing the lead on a piece of sandpaper or used as watercolours. The body of the pencils is completely varnished and sheathed in a glossy colour corresponding to the colour of the lead. Supracolor Soft pencils... more »
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour MarkersAn artists´ watercolour marker is the modern definition of watercolour painting: a high-quality drawing instrument that supports both spontaneous sketching and artistic watercolour painting. The water-based ink is always ready for use and can also be completely washed out with water. The versatility of this marker is especially convincing when traveling. Those who like to hold onto impressions while on the go will be delighted to be able to turn to this pen... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins