Staedtler Lumograph Pencils
Premium-quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film, the wide range of degrees makes Lumograph the ideal tool for artists and graphic designers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37mlWinsor & Newton Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists... more »
- Faber-Castell 9000 PencilsSince 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting... more »
- DAS Studio 3/4" Canvas
- Fredrix Canvas PadsFredrix Canvas Pads contain genuine artist canvas, primed and ready for use with any medium.. Each pad contains 10 sheets. ... more »
- Staedtler Mars Carbon 2mm Leads (12 piece)2mm lead for use on paper and drawing card.12 leads per plastic box. 130 mm long... more »
- DAS Spiral Sketchbooks60 sheets of acid-free 110gsm cartridge paper... more »
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped... more »
- Sakura Pigma Micron PensArtists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.. Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.. Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens... more »
- Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors 37mlGamblin 1980 Oil Colors are made with the same dedication and pure pigments that go into our Artist's Oils. In addition, Gamblin uses the same process of mixing, milling, filling, and hand labeling. In order to reduce the cost of oil colors, some manufacturers use gels and waxes to stiffen colors and replace traditional pigments with less expensive ones. Gamblin's approach is different. 1980 colors are formulated with pure pigments, the finest refined linseed oil and marble dust (calcium carbonate). More affordable colors have been made with these three ingredients since oil painting began. With 1980 colors, artists experience colors that are true, without homogenized texture or muddy color mixtures. Gamblin's approach of using both traditional raw materials and processes ensures... more »
- Tombow Professional Drawing Pencils
- Nitram Fusains CharcoalDesigned for students and demanding artists in search of deep, rich black tones, these Academie charcoal sticks are breakage-resistant, smooth, blend easily and provide a diverse range of tonal values. They are made using a proprietary old world manufacturing process that ensures consistency and reliability for artists of all proficiencies. Drawing instructors make Nitram a must for their students because it will not crumble or skip when used expressively unlike vine or willow charcoal sticks. Artists have also found that Nitram charcoal erases better and is easier to work than other charcoal brands. Grade B (soft) is soft, yet is still able to carry a point. Grade HB (medium) is ideal for homogenizing tones and retaining tonal detail. Grade H (hard) can be sharpened to an extra-fine point... more »
- Derwent Onyx PencilsThese super dark pencils feature smooth graphite that produces jet black tones and smudges easily for blending. Its non-crumbly texture sharpens and maintains a consistent point. Darker than a 9B drawing pencil, Onyx Pencils are available in medium and dark tones... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins