Atelier Interactive 250ml
- S3 Pthalo Turquoise$43.50
- S4 Cadmium Yellow Medium$80.90
- S3 Arylamide Yellow Light$61.00
- S3 Arylamide Yellow Deep$61.00
- S1 Naples Yellow$32.40
- S3 Indian Yellow$61.00
- S2 Orange$43.50
- S3 Napthol Red Light$61.00
- S3 Napthol Crimson$61.00
- S4 Permanent Alizarine$80.90
- S2 Brilliant Magenta$43.50
- S1 Mars Violet$32.40
- S1 Purple$32.40
- S3 Dioxazine Purple$61.00
- S2 Pacific Blue$43.50
- S2 French Ultramarine Blue$43.50
- S2 Cobalt Blue Hue$43.50
- S2 Cerulean Blue Hue$43.50
- S1 Pthalo Blue$32.40
- S1 Prussian Blue Hue$32.40
- S5 Cobalt Turquoise Light$109.50
- S2 Permanent Green Light$43.50
- S3 Permanent Sap Green$61.00
- S2 Forest Green$43.50
- S2 Chromium Green Oxide$43.50
- S1 Pthalo Green$32.40
- S1 Yellow Ochre$32.40
- S1 Raw Sienna Dark$32.40
- S1 Burnt Sienna$32.40
- S2 Indian Red Oxide$43.50
- S1 Burnt Umber$32.40
- S1 Raw Umber$32.40
- S1 Green Black$32.40
- S2 Paynes Grey$43.50
- S1 Carbon Black$32.40
- S1 Mars Black$32.40
- S1 Toning Yellow$32.40
- S1 Titanium White$32.40
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Atelier Interactive 80mlAtelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics... more »
- Atelier Interactive 1LitreAtelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics... more »
- Canson Mi-Teintes 500 x 650The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.. Minimum order on this paper is five assorted sheets. ... more »
- Museum Canvas Heavy DutyNew Zealand made, Museum Stretched Canvases are made with 1.5" deep x 2" wide kiln-dried plantation pine bars. The Canvas is a medium, primed cotton. All canvases are hand stretched with neat corners and extra canvas on the back so the canvas can be restretched at a later date if required.. Sizes are in inches. ... more »
- Escoda PrimeraEscoda Primera Teijin fiber is a synthetic with thicker and stiffer fibers for work with heavier bodied paints. It's a great brush for painters using gouache, egg tempera, and even acrylic paints. The Teijin fiber is maroon colored and holds its shape and edge extremely well even with thicker paints. It works well in watercolor for edge and snap, but holds less water. The short brown lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule... more »
- RGM Classic Painting KnifeThese high-quality painting knives are offered at an exceptionally low price. They are manufactured of quality, seamless carbon steel and feature solid brass ferrules and hardwood handles with peg holes. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand to assure consistent flexibility and quality... more »
- Catalyst Silicone WedgesDesigned for use with heavy-bodied paints, these wedges are made of engineered silicone and are ergonomically designed to fit in the hand allowing a direct interaction with art work. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface... more »
- Trekell Pinstriping Script/Rigger 8050 BrushesThe Trekell synthetic squirrel line offers an equivalent to natural squirrel hair. Designed with control in mind, these brushes bring together precision and unhampered flow without the fear of flare outs. With 4" black handles, feel right when performing detailed work. But, more importantly, you can count on them to work correctly.. The script brush's long hairs are formed into a narrow point. Tasks requiring delicate details, such as highlighting, outlining, and lettering, are where the script brush has made its name, though its paint-carrying capacity also allows for long, unbroken strokes. ... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins