Paints: Watercolour -Student
- Sargent Art Watercolor MagicWashable Liquid Watercolour. Intense pigment - needs up to four parts water for regular watercolour consistency. Washes from most fabrics and skin with soap and water. Non-toxic and AP certified.10 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine 8ml$7.10Aquafine Watercolour offers artists high-performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 37 colours in the range.37 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Half PanAquafine Watercolour offers artists high-performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 37 colours in the range.18 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Whole Pan Set$105.60Aquafine Watercolour offers artists high-performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 37 colours in the range.
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Water Colour Set 20HALF Pans$136.60
- Koh-I-Noor Round Cassette of 24$11.80Out of Stock
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Half Pans31 items
- Art Prism Watercolours 10mlManufactured on the classic tradition on a granite triple mill, these Art Spectrum colours are made to the highest standards and are all artist quality. Art Prism Watercolours do not however, contain the more expensive traditional pigments. Instead, modern, lightfast, non-toxic and lower cost pigments have been chosen. Art Prism Watercolours have been carefully formulated to provide permanence and performance.30 items
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8mlCotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives.40 items
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 21mlCotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives.38 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Travel Set of 18$68.80The ideal watercolour travel companion, with 18 colours and a mini brush.
Aquafine offers brilliant, transparent, free-flowing watercolours ideal for students and hobbyists alike. All colours are traditionally manufactured in England, and stem from Daler-Rowney’s heritage as a world reference in watercolour since the 19th century when Rowney worked with Turner as his official lithographer.
The range of 18 Aquafine colours gives rich, free-flowing transparent colour, with excellent tinting strength and working properties. All colours can be used to produce beautiful and delicate washes.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.