Paints: Watercolour -Professional
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Set 12 Half Pans$199.50A lightweight black enamelled box containing 12 assorted Artists’ Water Colour half pans with space for an additional 12 colours. Includes: Winsor Yellow, Lemon Yellow (Nickel Titanate), Winsor Red, Permanent Carmine, French Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Winsor Green (Blue Umber), Permanent Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Ivory Black. Actual contents may vary.
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Sticks$14.80-$24.9554 items
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Markers$14.8036 items
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour 5ml$15.10-$36.20Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour is a professional-quality watercolour. Based on the finest modern and traditional pigments, it is precisely formulated to offer unparalleled performance and permanence.73 items
Est. shipping time: 3 days
- Daler-Rowney Egg Tempera 22ml$18.80-$25.10One of the oldest mediums for fine art painting, dating back to Roman Egypt and used by most of the Great Masters of the Renaissance.14 items
- Daler-Rowney Egg Tempera Starter Set$107.30One of the oldest mediums for fine art painting, dating back to Roman Egypt and used by most of the Great Masters of the Renaissance.
- Hydrus Fine Art Watercolors$16.95Brilliant, lightfast, non-toxic, archival and AP approved liquid watercolors in 1oz. dropper bottles. The dropper bottle allows for repeatedly mixing exact color shades by mixing the same number of drops each time. Great for calligraphy dip pens, technical pens and airbrush in addition to watercolor.36 items
- Daler-Rowney Artists' Half Pans$13.10-$24.10Artists’ Watercolour is a professional-quality watercolour. Based on the finest modern and traditional pigments, it is precisely formulated to offer unparalleled performance and permanence. Choose from an extended range of brilliant colours, designed to create perfect washes of pure transparent colour without hard edges.23 items
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White$26.70Out of StockDr. Ph. Martin's Bleedproof White is an opaque watercolor for covering dye colors, markers, and designer colors. It is not intended for mixing.
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 5ml$16.90-$30.80As the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency.82 items
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 14ml$29.95-$49.95As the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency.42 items
- Art Spectrum Watercolour 10ml$17.40-$34.60In accordance with proven traditional methods of production, all Art Spectrum Artists’ Watercolours are carefully stone milled to enhance the individual brilliance of each carefully selected pigment, and to maximize its handling qualities.66 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.