- Mungyo Half Pan Sets$35.40-$74.154 items
- Koh-I-Noor Round Cassette of 24$12.25Out of Stock
- Gamblin Reclaimed Earth Colors$71.60
- R&F Pigment Sets$39.95-$184.50
Give yourself or your artist the freedom of drawing and the advantages of the finest oil paints.
Handmade and richly pigmented, R&F Pigment Sticks are comparable in quality with the finest tube oil paints. They have a lipstick soft consistency that gives them the same fluidity, subtlety, and durability of traditional oil colors.
Pigment Sticks can be layered or mixed with traditional fine oil paints and mediums. They dry to a durable film, and can be used on any support proper for oil or encaustic painting.
- Nicole Peacock Student Set$148.80
A beginner's set of oil paints put together at a discounted price for the convenience of Nicole Peacock's painting students.
- Gamblin 1980 37ml Oil Paints
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow Light
- Cadmium Red Medium
- Alizarin Crimson
- Ultramarine Blue
- Yellow Ochre
- Burnt Umber
- 6x DAS 2003FR Filbert #8
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #4
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #10
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #14
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Refined Linseed Oil
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Gamsol, Odourless Mineral Spirits
If any of these items are out of stock you may receive some substitutions of equal value, or we will contact you with regards to any possible delay.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Set 12 Half Pans$199.50Out of Stock
A lightweight black enamelled box containing 12 assorted Artists’ Water Colour half pans with space for an additional 12 colours. Includes: Winsor Yellow, Lemon Yellow (Nickel Titanate), Winsor Red, Permanent Carmine, French Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Winsor Green (Blue Umber), Permanent Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Ivory Black. Actual contents may vary.
- Gamblin 1980 Intro to Oils Set$109.80
This 8-color set is intended to give beginning painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of luscious oil colors to support any style of painting. The set contains one 37ml tube each of cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, pthalo green, yellow ochre, ivory black, titanium white, solvent-free gel and a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch.
- Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Sets$39.70-$119.705 items
- Gamblin Artist's Oil Colors Introductory Set$221.95
Gamblin's Introductory Set of Artist's Oil Colors was designed to give painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of luscious oil colors to support any style of painting. This set is built around a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch. The set contains one each of nine colors in cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, viridian, yellow ochre, burnt umber, ivory black and titanium white in 37ml tubes. The primed, cradled panel measures 12.25" x 6.5" x 1.75"
- Reeves Oil Colour Easel Set$39.95
This set includes 1 x Table-top easel, 2 x 8x8" Painting Boards, 8 x 12ml Oil Colour tubes, a brush, palette and painting instructions.
- Art Prism Watercolour Set of 12$154.50
Made by Australian artists' colourmen Art Spectrum, Art Prism Watercolours offer artists a quality yet straightforward and uncomplicated range of colours at a uniformly low price.
Manufactured in the classic tradition on a granite triple mill, these colours are made to the highest standards and are all artist quality. Art Prism Watercolours do not however, contain the more expensive traditional pigments such as cadmiums and cobalts. Instead, excellent modern pigments that are lightfast and non-toxic have been chosen.
- Art Prism Oil Set of 6$105.306 x 40ml tubes of assorted colours.
- Art Prism Oil Set of 9$157.40
9 x 40ml tubes of assorted colours.
- Art Spectrum Watercolour Set Of 12 x 10ml Assorted$242.80Out of Stock
In accordance with proven traditional methods of production, all Art Spectrum Artists’ Watercolours are carefully stone milled to enhance the individual brilliance of each carefully selected pigment, and to maximize its handling qualities.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman 6 Tube Set$59.95
Cotman Water Colours have been specially developed for the watercolourist who requires quality transparent Water Colours at a uniform and econmomical price. Cotman possess good transparency, with excellent tinting strength and working properties.
- Winsor & Newton Designer Gouache Set$65.00
6 x 14ml tubes of Primary Colours.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8ml Mini Plus$73.50Cotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives.
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour Set$249.00
Pocket-sized plastic box with white integral palette with additional sliding palette and mediums dish. 14 artists' watercolour half pans with Series 16 sable brush.
- Winsor & Newton Artisan Beginners Set$98.95Winsor & Newton Artisan is a genuine oil colour which avoids conventional solvents and cleans up with water.
- Winsor & Newton Winton Starter Pack$29.90Out of Stock
- Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue
- Cadmium Red Deep Hue
- French Ultramarine
- Yellow Ochre
- Burnt Umber
- Titanium White
- Matisse Landscape Set$193.10
This set provides all the colours that you as the artist need to create a great landscape. Rich vibrant browns provide the perfect company for the array of greens and yellows to create the ideal foreground, while the addition of Titanium White will allow you to create the low-key backgrounds regularly employed in landscape painting. The Matisse highly pigmented Phthalo Blue will provide a great base for the skies, and will give you even more range in your colour choices.
- Matisse Portrait Set$193.10
This set includes the colours traditionally used by painters. Some of these colours have been enhanced purely for portrait painting. For example, the often used Raw Sienna has been superseded by a purpose developed Skin Tone Mid which will allow further mixing and development of colours than would be possible with a traditional Raw Sienna. Yellow Oxide and Matisse Red Light in the set allows you to bring vibrancy to the brightest areas of colour within the face, for the ears, cheeks, nose and lips. Together with the inclusion of the brilliant Phthalo Green all eye colour are achievable. With the strength of the colour in this set, mixed with Titanium White, you will achieve the perfect highlight colour for the forehead area of your portraits. In the case of darker flesh tones, mix a touch of Ultramarine Blue.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.