- Koh-I-Noor Round Cassette of 24$12.25
- Gamblin Reclaimed Earth Colors$71.60
- R&F Pigment Sets$39.95-$118.90
Give yourself or your artist the freedom of drawing and the advantages of the finest oil paints.
Handmade and richly pigmented, R&F Pigment Sticks are comparable in quality with the finest tube oil paints. They have a lipstick soft consistency that gives them the same fluidity, subtlety, and durability of traditional oil colors.
Pigment Sticks can be layered or mixed with traditional fine oil paints and mediums. They dry to a durable film, and can be used on any support proper for oil or encaustic painting.
- Nicole Peacock Student Set$148.80
A beginner's set of oil paints put together at a discounted price for the convenience of Nicole Peacock's painting students.
- Gamblin 1980 37ml Oil Paints
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow Light
- Cadmium Red Medium
- Alizarin Crimson
- Ultramarine Blue
- Yellow Ochre
- Burnt Umber
- 6x DAS 2003FR Filbert #8
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #4
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #10
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #14
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Refined Linseed Oil
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Gamsol, Odourless Mineral Spirits
If any of these items are out of stock you may receive some substitutions of equal value, or we will contact you with regards to any possible delay.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Set 12 Half Pans$199.50Out of Stock
A lightweight black enamelled box containing 12 assorted Artists’ Water Colour half pans with space for an additional 12 colours. Includes: Winsor Yellow, Lemon Yellow (Nickel Titanate), Winsor Red, Permanent Carmine, French Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Winsor Green (Blue Umber), Permanent Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Ivory Black. Actual contents may vary.
- Gamblin 1980 Intro to Oils Set$109.80
This 8-color set is intended to give beginning painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of luscious oil colors to support any style of painting. The set contains one 37ml tube each of cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, pthalo green, yellow ochre, ivory black, titanium white, solvent-free gel and a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch.
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Travel Set of 18$68.80
The ideal watercolour travel companion, with 18 colours and a mini brush.
Aquafine offers brilliant, transparent, free-flowing watercolours ideal for students and hobbyists alike. All colours are traditionally manufactured in England, and stem from Daler-Rowney’s heritage as a world reference in watercolour since the 19th century when Rowney worked with Turner as his official lithographer.
The range of 18 Aquafine colours gives rich, free-flowing transparent colour, with excellent tinting strength and working properties. All colours can be used to produce beautiful and delicate washes.
- Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Sets$35.30-$79.803 items
- Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Sets$39.70-$119.705 items
- Daler-Rowney Graduate Oil Selection Set 10x38ml$49.99Graduate Oil Colours are traditionally crafted with a soft buttery consistency and high pigment loading. They offer excellent brushability and are easy to mix while being suitable for smooth brush applications and impasto.
- Daler-Rowney Egg Tempera Starter Set$107.30One of the oldest mediums for fine art painting, dating back to Roman Egypt and used by most of the Great Masters of the Renaissance.
- Daler-Rowney Graduate Acrylic Intro Set 10x38ml$39.60Graduate Acrylics offer a very affordable range of acrylic colours. The range features bright and strong colours that are easy to brush onto surfaces.
- Gamblin Artist's Oil Colors Introductory Set$221.95
Gamblin's Introductory Set of Artist's Oil Colors was designed to give painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of luscious oil colors to support any style of painting. This set is built around a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch. The set contains one each of nine colors in cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, viridian, yellow ochre, burnt umber, ivory black and titanium white in 37ml tubes. The primed, cradled panel measures 12.25" x 6.5" x 1.75"
- Reeves Oil Colour Easel Set$39.95
This set includes 1 x Table-top easel, 2 x 8x8" Painting Boards, 8 x 12ml Oil Colour tubes, a brush, palette and painting instructions.
- Art Prism Watercolour Set of 12$154.50
Made by Australian artists' colourmen Art Spectrum, Art Prism Watercolours offer artists a quality yet straightforward and uncomplicated range of colours at a uniformly low price.
Manufactured in the classic tradition on a granite triple mill, these colours are made to the highest standards and are all artist quality. Art Prism Watercolours do not however, contain the more expensive traditional pigments such as cadmiums and cobalts. Instead, excellent modern pigments that are lightfast and non-toxic have been chosen.
- Art Prism Oil Set of 6$105.306 x 40ml tubes of assorted colours.
- Art Prism Oil Set of 9$157.40
9 x 40ml tubes of assorted colours.
- Art Spectrum Watercolour Set Of 12 x 10ml Assorted$242.80Out of Stock
In accordance with proven traditional methods of production, all Art Spectrum Artists’ Watercolours are carefully stone milled to enhance the individual brilliance of each carefully selected pigment, and to maximize its handling qualities.
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour Set of 24 Half Pans, 2 Tubes$234.20
Artists' Watercolours are characterized by its rich, free-flowing colour, which leaves no hard line at the edges of washes. Their unparalleled performance is a product of precise formulations, based on the suspension of the very finest quality pigments in an aqueous solution of gum arabic. Only the best pigment, regardless of cost, are used in the manufacture of Artist's Water Colour.
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour Set of 24 Half Pans$219.90
A black metal box containing 24 Artists’ Water Colours, considered by many to be the best in the world.
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour Set of 18 Quarter Pans$226.00A black metal box containing 18 Artists’ Water Colours, considered by many to be the best in the world.
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour Set of 12 Half Pans$170.40A black metal box containing 12 Artists’ Water Colours, considered by many to be the best in the world.
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.