Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic 200ml
- Winsor & Newton
- S3 466 Permanent Alizarin Crimson$59.64
- S2 664 Ultramarine Blue$47.30
- S2 515 Phthalo Blue (green shade)$47.30
- S3 503 Permanent Sap Green$59.64
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre$36.50
- S1 552 Raw Sienna$36.50
- S1 554 Raw Umber$36.50
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna$36.50
- S1 076 Burnt Umber$36.50
- S1 465 Paynes Grey$36.50
- S1 331 Ivory Black$36.50
- S1 386 Mars Black$36.50
- S1 644 Titanium White$36.50
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Matisse 75mlMatisse Structure Formula is a rich impasto acrylic paint that is the preferred choice of professional artists. The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Each colour is fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists... more »
- Matisse 250mlMatisse Structure Formaula is a rich impasto acrylic paint that is the preferred choice of professional artists. The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Each colour is fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists... more »
- DAS 2003 Bristle
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- Winsor & Newton Glazing MediumThis is the best medium for creating glazes as it gives maximum transparency to the colour as well as enhancing colour brilliance. This enables you to build up thin layers of highly transparent colour to achieve luminous and glowing effects. The medium is translucent so it ensures no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins