Winsor & Newton Artisan 37ml
Winsor & Newton Artisan is a genuine oil colour which avoids conventional solvents and cleans up with water.
- Winsor & Newton
- S2 113 Cadmium Yellow Light $21.50
- S1 119 Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue $14.99
- S1 109 Cadmium Yellow Hue $14.99
- S2 116 Cadmium Yellow Medium $21.50
- S1 346 Lemon Yellow $14.99
- S1 115 Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue $14.99
- S2 100 Cadmium Red Light $21.50
- S1 090 Cadmium Orange Hue $14.99
- S1 095 Cadmium Red Hue $14.99
- S2 099 Cadmium Red Medium $21.50
- S1 098 Cadmium Red Deep Hue $14.99
- S2 104 Cadmium Red Dark $21.50
- S1 502 Permanent Rose $14.99
- S1 468 Permanent Alizarin Crimson $14.99
- S1 380 Magenta $14.99
- S1 229 Dioxazine Purple $14.99
- S2 178 Cobalt Blue $21.50
- S1 179 Cobalt Blue Hue $14.99
- S1 263 French Ultramarine $14.99
- S1 514 Phthalo Blue (red shade) $14.99
- S1 538 Prussian Blue $14.99
- S1 138 Cerulean Blue Hue $14.99
- S2 137 Cerulean Blue $21.50
- S2 503 Permanent Sap Green $21.50
- S1 521 Phthalo Green (yellow shade) $14.99
- S1 522 Phthalo Green (blue shade) $14.99
- S2 692 Viridian $21.50
- S1 422 Naples Yellow Hue $14.99
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre $14.99
- S1 552 Raw Sienna $14.99
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna $14.99
- S1 317 Indian Red $14.99
- S1 076 Burnt Umber $14.99
- S1 554 Raw Umber $14.99
- S1 447 Olive Green $14.99
- S1 331 Ivory Black $14.99
- S1 337 Lamp Black $14.99
- S1 644 Titanium White $14.99
- S1 748 Zinc White $14.99
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Winsor & Newton Artist Oil 37ml
Winsor & Newton uses only the purest of pigments in the manufacture of its Artists' Oil Color line, ensuring the cleanest, brightest colors, which in turn produce the best color mixtures. Maximum quality control throughout all stages of production, plus the selection of the most suitable drying oils and pigment dispersion methods, ensure that each color's properties are preserved... more »
DAS 2003 Bristle
1180 Bristle Synthetic Mix
Trekell Pinstriping Script/Rigger 8050 Brushes
The Trekell synthetic squirrel line offers an equivalent to natural squirrel hair. Designed with control in mind, these brushes bring together precision and unhampered flow without the fear of flare outs. With 4" black handles, feel right when performing detailed work. But, more importantly, you can count on them to work correctly.. The script brush's long hairs are formed into a narrow point. Tasks requiring delicate details, such as highlighting, outlining, and lettering, are where the script brush has made its name, though its paint-carrying capacity also allows for long, unbroken strokes. ... more »
Trekell Series 400 Hog Bristle
The Trekell Hog Bristle Brush line has the bristle brush characteristics you've come to expect: flags at the tip, a natural curve, and interlocking bristles assisting you to spread paint smoothly. But the virtue setting Trekell's Hog Bristles apart is the feel. With long black and silver-lacquered handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules, these brushes are perfectly balanced. They move gracefully and evenly; an extension instead of an impediment. A Hog Bristle is an oil or acrylic necessity, one that's as valuable to your collection as it is affordable to own... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins