Nicole Peacock Student Set
A beginner's set of oil paints put together at a discounted price for the convenience of Nicole Peacock's painting students.
- Gamblin 1980 37ml Oil Paints
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow Light
- Cadmium Red Medium
- Alizarin Crimson
- Ultramarine Blue
- Yellow Ochre
- Burnt Umber
- 6x DAS 2003FR Filbert #8
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #4
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #10
- 1x DAS 1068FR Filbert #14
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Refined Linseed Oil
- 1x Gamblin 125ml Gamsol, Odourless Mineral Spirits
If any of these items are out of stock you may receive some substitutions of equal value, or we will contact you with regards to any possible delay.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins