Finetec Watercolor Pans
These pearlescent colors are handcrafted in Germany and dissolve with water and a brush, just like traditional watercolors. They are lightfast, pigment-rich and can adhere to a variety of surfaces including paper, wood, cardboard, clay and stone. They work well with brushes and dip pens; simply brush the color onto a nib to use it as calligraphy ink. In clamshell packaging.
- Olympic Gold$14.60
- Royal Gold$14.60
- Arabic Gold$14.60
- Crystal Gold$14.60
- Champagne Silver$14.60
- Golden Rose$14.60
- Vintage Lilac$14.60
- High Chroma Blue$14.60
- Sapphire Blue$14.60Out of Stock
- Blue Silver$14.60
- Caribbean Green$14.60
- Deep Black$14.60
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.3mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.7mm Leads
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned SketchbooksThese hard-bound art books contain the same high-quality paper used in Strathmore fine art pads. Their lightly-textured matte covers are a dark chocolate brown and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flat. The 400 Series Toned Sketch Art Books feature either Warm Tan 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper. They are great for light and dark media, graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper contains 30% post-consumer fiber and is 100% recycled... more »
- Strathmore Series 500 Mixed Media SketchbooksThese hard-bound art books contain the same high-quality paper used in Strathmore fine art pads. Their lightly-textured matte covers are a dark chocolate brown and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flat. The 500 Series Mixed Media Art Books feature 90 lb. (190 gsm) 100% cotton fiber, acid- and lignin-free archival paper that is excellent for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage. The paper is internally sized for wet media with a durable vellum finish for drawing techniques... more »
- Liquid Metal Watercolor PansAdd dazzling detail and eye-catching special effects to any watercolor painting or paper crafting project with a dash of ready-to-use Liquid Metal. These watercolor pans offer rich, vibrant metallic color. 7.5 gm container... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins