Hair Brush Sm100 Chinese
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37mlWinsor & Newton Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists... more »
- A2 Acrylic 120mlThe best possible value for students learning to paint. A2 builds confidence and experience in paint handling, by working like an artist's paint... more »
- Matisse Background Colour 250mlA highly pigmented "low tooth" gesso.. Build your art on a strong foundation. Matisse Background Colours are all-purpose pure acrylic that can be applied to almost any surface.. ... more »
- RGM Classic Painting KnifeThese high-quality painting knives are offered at an exceptionally low price. They are manufactured of quality, seamless carbon steel and feature solid brass ferrules and hardwood handles with peg holes. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand to assure consistent flexibility and quality... more »
- Sponge Roller
- Elmers PaintersDecorate almost any surface with these colorful, easy to use markers -everything from wood to walls, from plastic to cloth. Available in different nib sizes for a variety of marking abilities, they also come in brilliant colors including metallic. They are non-toxic and provide quick and easy no-mess coverage... more »
- Calli-Sumi BrushesCalli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty... more »
- Catalyst Polytip Bristle BrushesThese innovative synthetic bristle brushes have individual hairs that have been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural brush. Each hair has two to three distinct tips, allowing the brush to hold a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application. These brush heads are stiff but responsive, and unlike natural hog bristles, have real integrity in water... more »
- Atelier Free Flow Artists' Acrylic 60ml
- Trekell Golden Nylon 6" HandleThe 6" handle version of Trekell's Golden Taklon line takes everything artists love about the 10" version -- the snap, durability, look, and feel -- and transfers it to a complete brush offering complete control. Indeed, the once-frustrating world of fastidious detail is now no match thanks to this brush's nimbleness, flow, and maneuverability. Pair it with its sibling and you have quite the dynamic attack. Of course, that's part of the Golden Taklon line's design: On their own each brush is special, but together they make an unbeatable team.. ... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins