Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Chalk PastelsPolychromos pastels contain the highest quality pigments for unsurpassed resistance to fading. Blend with fingers, stump or paintbrush dipped in white spirit... more »
- Faber-Castell Artist Crayons
- Matisse Background Colour 250mlA highly pigmented "low tooth" gesso.. Build your art on a strong foundation. Matisse Background Colours are all-purpose pure acrylic that can be applied to almost any surface.. ... more »
- Hair Brush Sm100 Chinese
- RGM Large Palette KnifeMade with tempered stainless steel mirror blades and natural handles, these large painting spatulas have superior flexibility and quality. They can be used for mixing, moving and manipulating paint, for applying texture mediums for dimensional artwork and for texturizing paper-born artwork. Available in a variety of unique shapes to fit every artists’ needs.. ... more »
- Sponge Roller
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 37mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Conte Crayons
- Neptune Synthetic Squirrel BrushesPrinceton has done it again. Almost 20 years ago, Princeton gave artists a synthetic version of sable that was almost the equal of fine Kolinsky and is still the standard for performance for its rivals. "When we set out to create a synthetic version of squirrel we developed a brush that may actually outperform the natural version. Neptune is our thirstiest brush ever delivering oceans of color to the sheet. Experts in natural hair have been incredulous that this is actually synthetic. We are proud to offer Neptune in a beautiful range of shapes including mottlers and quills. The beautiful sea glass handles of our aquarelle brushes are the signature of the line."... more »
- Liquid Sumi InkThis convenient liquid sumi ink is made of high-quality vegetable oil soot. Eliminating the need for grinding an ink stick, as with traditional sumi ink, it conveniently saves time and is economical... more »
- Catalyst Polytip Bristle BrushesThese innovative synthetic bristle brushes have individual hairs that have been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural brush. Each hair has two to three distinct tips, allowing the brush to hold a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application. These brush heads are stiff but responsive, and unlike natural hog bristles, have real integrity in water... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins