Yasutomo Hake Sheep Hair Brushes BH3 Hake
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hake Brush
- Poly Foam Brush
- Dispenser BottlesThese half ounce squeeze bottle come with stainless steal tips. They are great for applying fine detailing with paints, resists, glues, glazes, candymaking, cake decoration, model making and miniatures... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Sakura Calligraphy PensThis calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor... more »
- Jacquard Neopaque 2.25ozLumiere colors are brilliant metallics while Neopaque are solid opaque colors. Both are super-smooth, light body acrylics that glide onto any surface when airbrushed or hand painted with a soft brush. They may also be screened, stamped, stenciled, marbled or printed. All of the intermixable colors are truly opaque and bright, even on dark backgrounds. Their high pigmentation provides excellent coverage with just one pass of a brush or airbrush. In 2.25 oz. bottles... more »
- R&F Pigment SticksPigment sticks are oil paints manufactured with enough wax for the paint to be molded into a stick form, allowing the painter to draw or paint directly onto a surface without brushes, palettes, paint tubes or solvents. These pigment sticks are made in small batches, carefully milled and molded using beeswax and natural plant wax, linseed oil and pigment, with no additives, extenders, substitutes or facilitators, allowing for a softer consistency and for greater film strength... more »
- Trekell Pinstriping Script/Rigger 8050 BrushesThe Trekell synthetic squirrel line offers an equivalent to natural squirrel hair. Designed with control in mind, these brushes bring together precision and unhampered flow without the fear of flare outs. With 4" black handles, feel right when performing detailed work. But, more importantly, you can count on them to work correctly.. The script brush's long hairs are formed into a narrow point. Tasks requiring delicate details, such as highlighting, outlining, and lettering, are where the script brush has made its name, though its paint-carrying capacity also allows for long, unbroken strokes. ... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins