- Indian Yellow$3.60
- Saturn Red$3.60
- Orange Lake$3.60
- Madder Lake$3.60
- Persian Violet$3.60
- Parma Violet$3.60
- Prussian Blue$3.60
- Deep Ultra$3.60
- Ultra Blue$3.60
- Royal Blue$3.60
- Light Blue$3.60
- Yellow Ochre$3.60
- Raw Sienna$3.60
- Red-toned Bordeaux$3.60
- Red Brown$3.60Out of Stock
- Raw Umber$3.60
- Light Grey$3.60
- Light Yellow$3.60
- Medium Yellow$3.60
- Naples Yellow$3.60
- Gold Yellow$3.60
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Chalk PastelsPolychromos pastels contain the highest quality pigments for unsurpassed resistance to fading. Blend with fingers, stump or paintbrush dipped in white spirit... more »
- Art Spectrum Watercolour 10mlIn accordance with proven traditional methods of production, all Art Spectrum Artists’ Watercolours are carefully stone milled to enhance the individual brilliance of each carefully selected pigment, and to maximize its handling qualities... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 14mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 5mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Art Spectrum Soft PastelsArt Spectrum Soft Pastels provide the artist with colours that are pure, brilliant and intense, and remain that way. The very best pigments are selected and triple milled at maximum concentration to bring out the finest colour and provide the rich, velvety bloom valued by pastellists. This method of production produces smouldering darks, brilliant and intense pure colours and a range of subtle and delicate tints. All Art Spectrum pure pigment pastels are free from heavy metals, asbestos or other toxic substances... more »
- Faber-Castell Artist Crayons
- Hard Rubber Blenders
- Soft Rubber Blenders
- Paper Stumps
- DAS Spiral Sketchbooks60 sheets of acid-free 110gsm cartridge paper... more »
- Plastix Art Cases
- Calli-Sumi BrushesCalli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins