Drawing & Sketching: Misc.
- Koh-I-Noor Pencil Extender$12.60Out of StockA universal pencil lengthener for both round and hexagon pencils. Nickel plated ferrule with sliding ring for holding the pencil securely. Allows you to use your pencils almost right up to the eraser end. Made with a wooden barrel.
- General's Pencil Extender$14.40This fine quality tool from General Pencil Company can be used to extend the life of many types of pencils. Ideal for holding fine artist pencils that are too short and stubby to hold otherwise.
- ArtGraf Viarco Tailor Set$133.90An exciting tool for drawing and painting! Each shaped disc is very soft and water-soluble, allowing for a wide range of shades and techniques. The 6-color Earth Tones set includes one disc each of sanguine, ochre, sepia, brown, dark brown and black packaged in a protective cork case.
- ArtGraf No. 1 Kneadable Graphite Putty$29.95Drawing will never be the same - the unexpected has arrived! New kneadable graphite putty. ArtGraf No. 1 is an innovative way to use premium artist grade graphite for drawing or painting. No. 1 has the consistency of putty that allows the artist to mold its shape for large or small areas. Combined with water, No. 1 produces an endless range of light and dark shades of graphite. Available in a 5 oz. resealable pouch.
- Paper Stumps & Tortillons Assorted Pack$11.40Out of StockDouble-ended, pointed and made from soft, gray paper felt, stumps are excellent for blending and smoothing pastels, charcoal, graphite or any other dry media. More abrasive than stumps, the tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. They are comprised of spiral-wound rolled paper and are single-ended. Both are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. This 10-piece set includes six tortillons and four stumps in mixed sizes.
- Drawing Boards$19.95-$35.10These portable, multifunctional tote boards are great for both indoor or outdoor sketching and painting. They feature sturdy, low-profile Grip Clips, an easy-carry cutout handle and a heavy-duty rubber band to keep pad or paper in position. Made of untempered MDF.2 items
- ArtGraf Water-soluble XL Graphite Stick$62.80This large 250g handmade graphite stick is intended for use on large-scale projects. It contains blended graphite and binders allowing it to be used dry for drawing. It can be used dry or wet and allows artists to achieve a wide range of washes and graphite grays ranging from the deepest blacks to more subtle, transparent grays. The graphite is erasable once dry and is great for adding texture and depth to sketches and watercolor paintings.
- ArtGraf Water-soluble Graphite$28.95Water-soluble graphite packed in a tin for ready use with a wet brush. It can be used dry or wet and allows artists to achieve a wide range of washes and graphite grays ranging from the deepest blacks to more subtle, transparent grays. It is erasable once dry and is great for adding texture and depth to sketches and watercolor paintings.
- Tortillons$3.80-$3.95More abrasive than stumps, tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. Comprised of rolled paper, these single-ended, spiral-wound tools are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. Each package contains six tortillons.4 items
- Liquid Pencil$23.40Liquid Pencil is a revolutionary new product that allows artists to create an authentic graphite finish from a liquid rather than a pencil.
- Graphite Powder$9.95
- Rubber Cement Eraser Pick Up$4.80Designed for erasing excess cement and cleaning up areas around glued surfaces, especially on finished paste-ups.
- Paper Stumps$0.60-$5.009 items
- Dr Martin's Bombay Pen Cleaner$8.00A non-toxic, non-hazardous cleaner for use on pens and permanent ink. In a 2 oz. plastic bottle.
- Koh-I-Noor Sandpaper Block$11.00Sandpaper is the simple way to keep a point on difficult-to-sharpen drawing pencils, charcoal, pastels, or crayons.
- Faber-Castell Sandpaper Block$4.90Sandpaper is the simple way to keep a point on difficult-to-sharpen drawing pencils, charcoal, pastels, or crayons.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.