- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Magnus Watercolour Pencil Wood Case$250.00Out of Stock
The Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour pencil has been prized for many years by creative minds all over the world for its exceptional properties. Now it has a big brother: The Albrecht Dürer Magnus has a 5.3 mm lead and a very soft and vibrant colour laydown. It is ideal for large-scale drawing and covering large areas quickly. The voluminous pencil shape is gentle on the wrist. Even after long periods of use, the Albrecht Dürer Magnus enables fatigue-free painting and drawing. A drawing tool that lives up to its name. Wood case set of 30: Includes water brush, graphite aquarelle, sharpener and eraser.
- Graphitint Set of 12$53.90
- Col-Erase Set of 24$57.60
A strong, easy-to-erase, versatile thin-lead pencil. Hexagonal shape. Casing finish matches lead color.
- Sakura Gelly Roll Set of Whites$16.50
Set of Fine, Medium & Bold
- Derwent Lightfast Pencil Sets$88.60-$529.954 items
- Goldfaber Aqua Colour Pencil Sets$29.30-$117.30
The Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils convince with their soft and intense colour laydown as well as outstanding colour brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of colour pencils can be used with these watercolour pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolour paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness.
- Goldfaber Colour Pencil Sets$29.30-$117.30
The Goldfaber colour pencils have a wonderfully soft and intense colour laydown and convince with their outstanding colour brilliance. High-quality materials and manufacturing with the most innovative production technology provide maximum break resistance, an excellent lightfastness and an optimal painting effect of the water-resistant and smudgeproof lead. Quick sketches, lively hatching or evenly shaded colour gradients – all drawing techniques can be achieved effortlessly.
- Tombow Professional Drawing Pencils Set$39.90
This 12-piece set contains Mono pencils made with superior, extra-refined high-density graphite. These pencils last a long time partly because of their point strength and extreme resistance to breakage. They also wear slowly, all the while producing smooth, dense lines when writing or drawing. The smear-proof lines created with these pencils give drawings a crisp, clean appearance. This set includes one each 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H and 4H pencils, plastic eraser and sharpener
- Faber-Castell GRIP Colour Markers Set of 20$13.70
- Faber-Castell GRIP Finepen 0.4mm Set of 20$32.85
- Faber-Castell Brush Tip Markers Set of 10$11.40
- Faber-Castell Connector Pen Sets$5.70-$26.904 items
- Faber-Castell Grip Watercolour Pencil Sets$15.80-$52.803 items
- Faber-Castell Classic Colour Pencils Set of 48$38.90
Permanent colour pencils in a standard size and hexagonal shape. They feature vivid colours and a special bonding process to make them break resistant. The classic coloured pencils are available in up to 48 different colours.
- Permanent colour pencils in hexagonal shape
- Smooth rich colours blend quickly and easily with outstanding results
- Permanent colour pencils in hexagonal shape
- Chameleon Color Tone Marker Sets$46.50-$185.30
Changing the way you think about marker pens, Chameleon Color Tones are much more than a normal marker -they give you the power to change color!
- Refillable Pens and Replaceable Japanese Nibs
- Double-Ended with Supersoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Ideal for all Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
- Prismacolor Turquoise Pencils Sets$29.50Out of Stock
Turquoise professional drawing pencils are pure and smooth in a variety of grades. The lead sharpens to a perfect point for a scratchless, glossy line in any weight. The pencils do not contain rainforest wood. Each set contains 12 pencils of varying grades. The soft grade Art Set is ideal for sketching and rough layouts and contains grades 9B through H. The medium grade Sketching Set is versatile for a variety of drawing and sketching techniques and contains grades 4B through 6H.
- Pigma Micron Set of 8$41.80
Archival quality in is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral. Ideal for sketching, inking, illustration and Zentangle. Black
- Brush Pen
- Graphic Pen
- Faber-Castell 9000 Pencil Set of 6$15.95Out of Stock
Castell 9000 Pencils are made using the finest quality graphite to ensure finest performance for artists. Contains H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B with sharpener and eraser.
- Speedball Dip Pen Sets$41.10-$43.302 items
- ArtGraf Water-soluble Graphite Set$101.90Out of Stock
A collection of water-soluble graphite that can be used dry or wet, allowing artists to achieve a wide range of washes and graphite grays ranging from the deepest blacks to more subtle, transparent grays. It is erasable once dry and is great for adding texture and depth to sketches and watercolor paintings. Each set includes one Watercolor Graphite 20g tin, one Graphite stick and one Escoda Series 1215-4 Prado Tame synthetic pocket travel brush.
- Prismacolor Graphite Drawing Set$70.60Out of Stock
Experimenting with drawing materials doesn’t have to be expensive! This 18-piece set features woodless graphite, water-soluble gray graphite, Turquoise drawing pencils, an extra-large kneaded eraser, a magic rub eraser, a steel sharpener and a sanding board.
- Prismacolor Charcoal Sketching Set$60.60Out of Stock
Experimenting with sketching materials doesn’t have to be expensive! With its selection of popular charcoal sketching tools, this set allows beginning artists to experiment with a variety of media to determine their favorites. The Charcoal Sketching Set contains compressed charcoal; vine charcoal; soft, medium, hard and white charcoal pencils; sepia and sanguine pencils; an extra-large kneaded eraser, a magic rub eraser, a steel sharpener and a blending stump.
- Faber-Castell Watercolour Albrecht Durer Pencil Sets$39.15-$440.305 items
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Pencil Sets$34.80-$427.00
These pencil sets are featured in collectible packaging that showcases the distinctive works of featured artists. Each has captured their signature style using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.