Drawing & Sketching: Sharpeners
- Derwent Twin Sharpener$9.20This twin sharpener with reservoir is ideal for sharpening both large and small diameter pencils, and the shavings are neatly caught in the see through container. Perfect for when you are out and about.
- Mobius & Ruppert Crank Die Cast Sharpener$149.95
- Mobius & Ruppert Crank Sharpener$49.95
- Quattro Swing Sharpener$8.50Out of Stock
- Magnesium Single Sharpener$2.50
- Kum Auto Long Point Sharpener$17.50This sharpener makes long pencil point in two steps. The automatic brake prevents over sharpening. Includes two spare blades.
- Kum 2 in 1 Box Sharpener$7.95Out of StockThis double-hole sharpener features magnesium blades in a rectangular mini container that catches shavings. Available in assorted transparent colors.
- Kum Auto Long Point Sharpener with Lead Pointers$19.40This sharpener makes long pencil point in two steps. The automatic brake prevents over sharpening. It includes lead pointers for 2mm and 3.2mm leads and Includes two spare blades.
- General's Little Red All-Art Sharpener$2.65
- Prismacolor Scholar Sharpener$7.70This portable sharpener features a steel blade that gently sharpens pencils to a sharp point. It includes an easy-to-clean plastic receptacle for collecting shavings.
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Sharpener$16.70Designed to sharpen Prismacolor pencils to a perfect point, this sharpener cover keeps the shavings inside. The translucent casing shows when the sharpener is ready to empty and contains a high quality, steel blade. Choose you sharpening angle, wide or narrow with its dual opening.
- Stabilo CarbOthello Sharpener$6.50This sharpener features plastic housing and steal blades for a clean cut.
- Mobius & Ruppert Sharpener Replacement Blades$8.00These replacements fit the single and double brass wedge sharpeners and the brass double round sharpener. 10 replacement blades in each pack.
- Aluminum Triple Pencil Sharpener$13.00This triple sharpener cuts wood on standard diameter pencils, points and leads. Wood pencils can be sharpened in three different ways. 1) Standard sharpening, 2) removing the wood without sharpening the lead and 3) points the lead only. Replacement blades available. Made in Germany.
- Brass Wedge Single Pencil Sharpener$7.90This traditional wedge design is German-made in brass. The 7.8mm is for a standard pencil diameter and point taper. Replacement blades available.
- Brass Wedge Double Pencil Sharpener$11.50This traditional wedge design is German-made in brass. The double-hole wedge is ideal for all pencils in the artist's sketch box including larger diameter art pencils. The smaller hole (7.8mm) is for the standard pencil and point taper. The large hole (11mm) is perfect for careful sharpening of charcoal, pastels, and colored pencils. Replacement blades available.
- Brass Round Double Pencil Sharpener$15.00The unique double hole style is a distinctive emblem of taste for discerning creative people. This sharpener is ideal for all pencils in the artist's sketch box including large diameter art pencils. The small hole (7.8mm) is for a standard pencil diameter and point taper. The large hole (11mm) is perfect for careful sharpening of charcoal, pastels and colored pencils. Replacement blades available. Made in Germany.
- X-Acto Boston School Commercial Electric Sharpener$450.00Model 41. This sharpener is heavy duty, designed for the high volume applications. Solid, all steel cutters. Adjustable pencil guide. "PencilSaver" prevents over-sharpening. Auto-Reset thermal overload mechanism prevents overheating.
- Staedtler Tub Single$8.55For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm with a sharpening angle of 23° for clear and accurate lines. Hinged cover prevents the shavings from spilling. Lid with safety lock to avoid accidental opening.
- Staedtler Tub Double$10.45For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm with a sharpening angle of 23° for clear and accurate lines. Hinged cover prevents the shavings from spilling. Lid with safety lock to avoid accidental opening.
- Staedtler Sharpener Single$2.80For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm. Extra-long pencil guiding slot to prevent wedging.
- Staedtler Sharpener Double$4.80For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm. Extra-long pencil guiding slot to prevent wedging.
- Faber-Castell Minifix Sharpener$0.90
- Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer$28.50Rotary action sharpening for 2mm graphite and coloured leads. Includes point cleaner and automatic cutting stop. Adaptable for use with all makes of lead holders.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.