Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers X-Fine Blue
A permanent, oil-based opaque paint marker that marks on most surfaces, including glass, metal, rubber, plastic, paper, wood and more. Great for art and crafts. The paint is xylene-free, quick drying and water-, fade-, and abrasion-resistant. Available in four point sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium and bold.
- Out of Stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Liquitex Gloss VarnishThis water-resistant varnish delivers permanent, highly-durable protection that is flexible and non-yellowing when dry. A 100% acrylic polymer varnish, Liquitex Gloss Varnish is water-soluble when wet and can be thinned. Non-removable... more »
- Elmers PaintersDecorate almost any surface with these colorful, easy to use markers -everything from wood to walls, from plastic to cloth. Available in different nib sizes for a variety of marking abilities, they also come in brilliant colors including metallic. They are non-toxic and provide quick and easy no-mess coverage... more »
- Fredrix Canvas PanelsThe closely woven fine artist canvas, prepared by sizing and priming with the most durable materials available. The surface texture provides a very definite paint-gripping “tooth” with minimum vehicle absorption, providing a perfect painting support... more »
- Fredrix Canvas PadsFredrix Canvas Pads contain genuine artist canvas, primed and ready for use with any medium.. Each pad contains 10 sheets. ... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color... more »
- Strathmore Series 300 Watercolor PadsAn economical, heavy weight (300gsm), acid-free paper with a rough, non-mechanical surface that adapts beautifully to a variety of watercolor techniques. 12 sheets per pad... more »
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel PencilsThese German-made pencils are world famous for their quality, lightfast pigments. Their opaque, water-soluble colors blend beautifully and erase easily. The large-diameter lead can make broad strokes or be sharpened to a fine point for details and lettering.Draw with CarbOthello pencils as you would draw with a pastel stick. CarbOthello pencils can also be used like watercolor pencils — they respond instantly to a wet brush or pre-dampened paper. Pencils have semi-soft leads in a woodcased pencil form and are pre-sharpened... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors 37mlGamblin 1980 Oil Colors are made with the same dedication and pure pigments that go into our Artist's Oils. In addition, Gamblin uses the same process of mixing, milling, filling, and hand labeling. In order to reduce the cost of oil colors, some manufacturers use gels and waxes to stiffen colors and replace traditional pigments with less expensive ones. Gamblin's approach is different. 1980 colors are formulated with pure pigments, the finest refined linseed oil and marble dust (calcium carbonate). More affordable colors have been made with these three ingredients since oil painting began. With 1980 colors, artists experience colors that are true, without homogenized texture or muddy color mixtures. Gamblin's approach of using both traditional raw materials and processes ensures... more »
- Strathmore Series 300 Bristol PadsAn economical paper of 2-ply bristol weight in a choice of two surfaces. Regular is designed for a broad range of dry mediums/medias including crayon, pencil, charcoal and art markers. Smooth is ideal for fine pen and ink, pencil and mechanical drawing. Twenty sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free... more »
- Stabilo All PencilsThis is a versatile graphite color pencil that can write on a large range of surfaces, including glass, metal, plastic, stone, paper and porcelain. Perfect for artists or professionals (e.g. in the industrial sector), this pencil is also handy for use around the home. It is available in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black, white and orange. The high-quality pigments offer good, solid color that can be easily wiped off of surfaces with a damp cloth. The pencil is made from the highest quality graphite, and is easy to sharpen. STABILO All pencils are all-rounders that will satisfy even the most unusual of needs... more »
- Stabilo Woody PencilsThis chunky pencil functions as a coloured pencil, watercolour and wax crayon in one. Perfect for numerous techniques and endless imagination, the extra-thick, 10mm lead provides soft, rich strokes. Outstanding watercolour properties make it ideal for painting with. The highly pigmented lead is not prone to breakage. It exhibits high luminosity and color intensity even on dark papers. It can also write on smooth surfaces like glass... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins