Quattro Journals feel comfortable in the hand and slip easily into your pocket. The rounded corners help the journals resist damage and wear and the specially laminated cover resists dirt and stains. The cover can be folded all the way around to the back, revealing the full sheet for use. They contain acid-free, micro-perforated sheets for easy removal. The Artist Blank Journals includes 60 sheets of 110gsm paper with a subtle tooth, making it ideal for both ink and pencil. Delicate rules are printed in subtle gray on the super-smooth 90gsm paper of the 80-sheet Lined Journals. The lines are spaced slightly closer than traditional journals allowing small handwriting to feel tight and orderly while large script flows comfortably over every second rule. 3.5 x 5.5"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clairefontaine SketchbooksClairefontaine is famous for its exceptionally white and ultra smooth vellum paper... more »
- Pentel Super Hi-Polymer LeadsOne of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted... more »
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points... more »
- Quattro Leather Journal HoldersThese leather journal covers can accommodate all Quattro 3.5" x 5.5" journals for added protection and style. They feature a tailored sleeve to securely hold a Quattro journal, an elastic pen holder to accommodate most writing instruments and a convenient pocket in the overflap.. supplies not included... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned SketchbooksThese hard-bound art books contain the same high-quality paper used in Strathmore fine art pads. Their lightly-textured matte covers are a dark chocolate brown and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flat. The 400 Series Toned Sketch Art Books feature either Warm Tan 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper. They are great for light and dark media, graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper contains 30% post-consumer fiber and is 100% recycled... more »
- Pentel Sharp Mechanical PencilsA sturdy plastic body drafting pencil perfect for template work and general purpose writing. The hi-polymer HB lead is equivalent to a #2 pencil, guaranteed to scan on tests and resist breaking. The self-feeding leads never need sharpening. Pencils are available with tip sizes that vary from .5mm to .9mm. and feature a soft eraser under each cap... more »
- Strathmore Toned Series 400 Mixed Media Pads
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins