Canson XL Pads
The Canson XL range was specifically developed to meet the needs of art students. As they use large quantities of paper, the XL range features tough pads, with as many as 120 sheets per pad, at a competitive price! XL® also provides them with an opportunity to try out different textures and basis weights according to their personal tastes and the technique involved. There are XL pads for sketching, drawing, layout and mixed techniques.
- Aquarelle 300gsm A4$31.40
- Aquarelle 300gsm A3$50.40
- Mixed Media 300gsm A4$39.30
- Mixed Media 300gsm A3$68.70
- Croquis 90gsm A4$34.70
- Croquis 90gsm A3$57.30
- Extra Blanc 90gsm A5$19.80
- Extra Blanc 90gsm A4$34.70
- Extra Blanc 90gsm A3$57.30
- Kraft 90gsm A4$33.70
- Kraft 90gsm A3$57.30
- Dessin 160gsm A4$33.70
- Dessin 160gsm A3$57.30
- Recycle 160gsm A5$19.80
- Recycle 160gsm A4$33.70
- Recycle 160gsm A3$57.30
- Bristol 180gsm A4$33.70
- Bristol 180gsm A3$57.30
- Marker 70gsm A4$33.70
- Marker 70gsm A3$57.30
- Dessin Noir 150gsm A4$33.70
- Dessin Noir 150gsm A3$57.30
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DAS S225 Red Sable Round
- Hard Rubber Blenders
- Soft Rubber Blenders
- Conte Crayons
- Caran d'Ache Neopastel Crayons
$5.90$5.31Neopastels are professional quality oil pastels with superb smoothness and blendability. These pastels are absolutely dustless.. They are made from permanent pigments that are equally suited to intense coloring, delicate shading, and subtle transition of hue. Individual pastels measure 62mm × 9mm... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Pencil SetsThese pencil sets are featured in collectible packaging that showcases the distinctive works of featured artists. Each has captured their signature style using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils... more »
- Pentel Super Hi-Polymer LeadsOne of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted... more »
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points... more »
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is... more »
- Fabriano Watercolour SketchbooksOut of StockWatercolour hardcover book, 25 sheets, 300 gsm, cold press. Acid free paper, FSC certified, 25% cotton content. It is inside and surface sized for optimal painting results. Washable black hard cover, spiral bound. The rectangular die-cut on the cover allows to personalize the book just drawing on the first sheet in correspondence of the die-cut... more »
- Catalyst Silicone WedgesDesigned for use with heavy-bodied paints, these wedges are made of engineered silicone and are ergonomically designed to fit in the hand allowing a direct interaction with art work. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface... more »
- Gelatos ColorsNothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins