Canson Montval watercolour paper has a great erasability. The essential key for this high quality watercolour paper is this ability to easily make corrections. This paper allows corrections even using a simple brush stoke. Canson Montval was designed by the famous painter Gaspard Maillol in the early 20th century and made on a Foundrinier machine. Canson Montval is "THE" paper when it comes to watercolour, however it can also be used with other wet techniques such as gouache or acrylic. This beautiful cold pressed surface allows for multiple reliefs and effects. Delicate shade, cold pressed, snowy grain, numerous qualities make this paper a classic "Must Have" among the Canson family of products.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist PensPitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses... more »
- Pastelmat Sheets 500 x 700The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Pastelmat brings new opportunities for pastel artists, offering a coarser surface than velour but a softer surface than sand paper. Rub out or wet the paper, the Pastelmat keeps its original properties. 360gsm... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins