Canson Barbizon 500 x 700 250gsm
Canson Barbizon is cotton-free paper made on a fourdrinier paper machine, and boasts a thick and resistant surface.Double-sided,it features one silky side (practically smooth), while the other side is slightly textured.This high-quality paper is perfectly suited for every majorPrint Making technique.Ideal for students.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Canson Mi-Teintes 500 x 650$5.90The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.. Minimum order on this paper is five assorted sheets. ... more »
- Canson "C" à grainCanson "C" à grain paper is ideal for drawing thanks to its fine grain, that is neither too smooth nor too prominent, allowing both effects of relief and a delicately balanced result. Manufactured using only alpha cellulose, it contains absolutely no lignin which might result in yellowing of the paper over time. This naturally white paper, with no optical brightness additives, acid-free and permanent, meets all the requirements of the ISO 9706 standard. It is stock and surface-sized, enabling it to withstand repeated erasing or scraping without flaking. An all-round paper it is suitable for all dry techniques and certain wet techniques such as ink and gouache... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins