Atelier Free Flow Artists' Acrylic 250ml
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Atelier Gloss VarnishPreviously sold a Gloss Medium & Varnish, Atelier Gloss Varnish gives a vibrant gloss finish. Can be mixed with acrylic paint as a fluid medium to dilute the paint, toughen layers and increase gloss... more »
- Atelier Interactive 80mlAtelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics... more »
- Matisse Background Colour 250mlA highly pigmented "low tooth" gesso.. Build your art on a strong foundation. Matisse Background Colours are all-purpose pure acrylic that can be applied to almost any surface.. ... more »
- Hair Brush Sm100 Chinese
- Tamiya Spray CanThese cans of spray paint are extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. By combining three different paints, the decoration of plastic models will become simpler and more effective.. This item cannot be delivered to rural delivery addresses. ... more »
- Calli-Sumi BrushesCalli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- Jo Sonjas Polyurethane Varnish 250mlDurable formulation for indoor & outdoor use. Clear, non-yellowing, quick drying. Approximate coverage: 1ml = 215sq centimeters... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins