Daler-Rowney Simply Acrylic 75ml
- Brilliant Red$5.60
- Dark Blue$5.60
- Dark Green$5.60
- Deep Yellow$5.60
- Leaf Green$5.60
- Lemon Yellow$5.60
- Light Blue$5.60
- Light Brow$5.60
- Light Green$5.60
- Medium Green$5.60
- Medium Yellow$5.60
- Portrait Pink$5.60
- Raw Umber$5.60
- Yellow Ochre$5.60
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Liquitex Heavy Body 59mlLiquitex, the prestigious brand of professional artists' acrylic colors, with high pigment content, are the inventors of artists' acrylics... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist PensPitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses... more »
- Liquitex Matte MediumMix medium viscosity Matte Medium with acrylic colors for completely matte, dull and flat effects and a non-reflecting finish. When mixed with acrylic paint, it extends color, increases transparency, matte and film integrity, eases paint flow, and adds to the flexibility and adhesion of paint film. It is opaque when wet and translucent when dry. Use it as an extender, a fixative, or a ground. Mix with Gloss Medium for a semi-gloss or satin medium... more »
- Liquitex Clear GessoThis Clear Gesso makes an excellent high-tooth, stable surface for most media. It dries clear to translucent, depending on thickness. Flexible and non-yellowing when dry. Mix Liquitex Clear Gesso with acrylic paint to create a colored gesso... more »
- DAS S1068R Synthetic Round L/H
- Sponge Roller
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- Winsor & Newton Slow Dry MediumThis additive slows the drying time of acrylic colour to give you more working time for extended blending and manipulation. This additive has been formulated to match the consistency of the colour. This means that none of the characteristics of the colour are affected, except the drying time. You can mix Slow Drying Medium with any other medium in the range to slow the drying. This additive maintains no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic, unlike other slow drying mediums... more »
- Manuscript Ink Cartridges
- Strathmore Series 400 Softcover Toned SketchbooksThe toned sketch paper inside these softcover journals is ideal for both light and dark media including graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, soft pastel and oil pastel. The soft and smooth, matte dark-chocolate brown cover gives the journals a sophisticated look. The smyth-sewn binding allows the journals to open wide and lay flat. There are 112 pages of 80 lb. (118gsm) medium surface gray or tan toned sketch paper in each journal. They contain 30% post-consumer fiber, are acid-free and made in the U.S.A... more »
- Gelatos ColorsNothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils$3.80PITT artists' pastel pencils, with their oil-free pastel leads, are used by artists not only as the perfect complement to pastel crayons for elaborating fine details, but also on their own. Many artists who enjoy pastel techniques and their versatility, but not the dirty hands and coloured dust that accompany them, have opted to use these special pencils. PITT pastel pencils have a very compact lead which is economical to use. The lead contains a high level of pigment, making the pencils ideally suited both to drawing lines and shading, as well as blending and merging into delicate colour transitions. The colour selection in this range places a particular emphasis on the muted shades and earth tones that are especially important for pastel drawing... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins