Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors 37ml S3 Cadmium Yellow Medium
Gamblin 1980 Oil Colors are made with the same dedication and pure pigments that go into our Artist's Oils. In addition, Gamblin uses the same process of mixing, milling, filling, and hand labeling. In order to reduce the cost of oil colors, some manufacturers use gels and waxes to stiffen colors and replace traditional pigments with less expensive ones. Gamblin's approach is different. 1980 colors are formulated with pure pigments, the finest refined linseed oil and marble dust (calcium carbonate). More affordable colors have been made with these three ingredients since oil painting began. With 1980 colors, artists experience colors that are true, without homogenized texture or muddy color mixtures. Gamblin's approach of using both traditional raw materials and processes ensures that artists experience the luscious working properties that they expect from their oil colors.
- S2 Hansa Yellow Light $13.90 Out of Stock
- S2 Hansa Yellow Medium $13.90
- S3 Cadmium Yellow Light $18.95
- S3 Cadmium Yellow Medium $18.95
- S2 Indian Yellow $13.90
- S3 Cadmium Orange $18.95
- S2 Permanent Orange $13.90
- S2 Blush $13.90
- S3 Cadmium Red Light $18.95
- S3 Cadmium Red Medium $18.95
- S2 Napthol Red $13.90
- S2 Alizarin Crimson $13.90
- S2 Quinacridone Red $13.90 Out of Stock
- S2 Quinacridone Magenta $13.90
- S2 Quinacridone Violet $13.90
- S3 Cobalt Violet $18.95
- S2 Dioxazine Purple $13.90
- S2 Ultramarine Violet $13.90
- S2 Ultramarine Blue $13.90 Out of Stock
- S2 Phthalo Blue $13.90
- S3 Cobalt Blue $18.95
- S3 Cerulean Blue $18.95 Out of Stock
- S2 Prussian Blue $13.90
- S2 Turquoise $13.90 Out of Stock
- S3 Viridian $18.95
- S2 Phthalo Green $13.90 Out of Stock
- S2 Chromium Oxide Green $13.90
- S2 Olive Green $13.90
- S2 Permanent Green Light $13.90
- S3 Cadmium Green $18.95 Out of Stock
- S2 Sap Green $13.90
- S2 Naples Yellow Hue $13.90
- S1 Yellow Ochre $12.20
- S1 Raw Sienna $12.20
- S1 Burnt Sienna $12.20
- S1 Raw Umber $12.20
- S1 Burnt Umber $12.20
- S2 Transparent Yellow Oxide $13.90
- S2 Transparent Red Oxide $13.90
- S1 Venetian Red $12.20
- S1 Van Dyke Brown $12.20
- S1 Payne's Grey $12.20
- S1 Neutral Grey $12.20
- S1 Ivory Black $12.20
- S1 Mars Black $12.20
- S1 Titanium Buff $12.20
- S1 Transparent White $12.20 Out of Stock
- S1 Titanium White $12.20
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins